• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refuelling a Twilight Lantern...?

S

siyeng0

Help!

My character's twilight lantern, which he is very attached to, has just stopped working. When I attempt to relight it, I get a message reading "the lantern is out of fuel."

So. Er. Does anybody know how to refuel a twilight lantern? Or am I going to have to buy a new one?

(Also in the news, how much do the legacy tokens go for nowadays?)

S

StarlaUO

Hehe that's something new... never knew they will run out of fuel.

I suggest u light a firecracker (the bigger, the better) and throw it inside the lantern...

S

siyeng0

No, it was a surprise to me when it ran out of fuel, too!

My character cannot be trusted with firecrackers - there would be many deaths - but thanks anyway.

G

there is a guy in luna carnt remember if its the provisioner or jewler ahwell one of them near the top of the bank if you single right click on him there is a renew charges bit which is new to me maybe thats how you refuel it

I

imported_Mezzac

You need to buy Lantern oil - not sure if Luna Provisioner sells but I am pretty certain I have seen it for sale from Moonglow one.

In relation to the 'recharge' option - that is on the Jeweller and relates to Weapon Engraving tool I think you will find.

Mezzac

G

ok im not blonde but i am male after all lol hehehe but explain to me what a Weapon Engraving tool is and does again?

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok im not blonde but i am male after all lol hehehe but explain to me what a Weapon Engraving tool is and does again?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an 8th year veteran reward that allows you to add a text label to weapons. It has to be recharged (10 uses) by a tinker char or the jeweler npc.