• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Reforging problem?

The Real John

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is any one else having issues with reforging? I was burning val hammers and I don't look at what I reforged tell im done. And when back threw after burning a hammer and noticed ALOT of the armor just had 3 mods and a few with 4 and just a few with 5. Is any one else having the same issue?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you Reforging or Crafting with a Runic Hammer, big difference. Arms lore and Exp made items bonus may be greater than what a Runic Hammer rolled so you will not see the roll of the Hammer but the roll of the Arms Lore and Exp bonus.

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is any one else having issues with reforging? I was burning val hammers and I don't look at what I reforged tell im done. And when back threw after burning a hammer and noticed ALOT of the armor just had 3 mods and a few with 4 and just a few with 5. Is any one else having the same issue?
I had this problem today and made a couple really subpar pieces. Reforging w/ a val hammer led to "reforged - lesser" so yeah, it's not your imagination. Somewhere along the line, they changed the val hammers (this one couldn't be combined with other hammers). This problem hammer was sort of old - I actually had it on display in my house (I earned it pre-bribing and was proud of it)