• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Reforging Help

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone please list the steps and sequence to select Powerful with Towing / of Aegis with a shadow Iron runic tool. I have burned enough tools to retire on and I just can not get it. And please don't point me toward any instruction on Stratics or UOGuide, because I have read them until I have it memorized. I keep getting Towing without the Aegis or I get Towering of Slaughter or Vicious of Aegis. I am truly missing something.

Thanks, Katrena

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
"Towering" and "of Aegis" are the same group. You cannot get both at the same time.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Towering" and "of Aegis" are the same group. You cannot get both at the same time.
Thanks, That clears up one of my problems. Is there any way to set the reforge gump back to default? I have Towering of Aegis selected as Name 1 and Vicious of Slaughter selected as Name 2. Even though I can get the gump to only show Number 1, Number 2 is always checked in the menu and I would like to get back to where there is no number 2 selected.

Thanks Katrena