• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging BRITTLE PCs - Who does it work NOW?

FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Soooo

With the new "loot laws" do PCs reforged brittle now have the 255 Dura and do they function like the PCs dropped as loot?

Has anyone done any testing with this yet?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I didn't check a brittle, but I did check a cannot repair - not 255, unfortunately.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This needs to be adjusted to link with the new loot. The CNBR tag no longer should exist and brittle should make items have 255/255 durability.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I 100% agree. UNLESS, the "brittle" flag from loot give a smaller boost to the "real" properties than the brittle flag from reforge.

Then again, I reforged a CNBR piece of armor a few weeks ago @150/150. It is already down to 9x/9x durb, and I have to say that the small "bonus" to the reforge points is almost surely not worth needing to make a new piece every 3 weeks, if the piece is made from a runic that use a LBOD.