• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Reforging 5HCI

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a guarenteed way to get 5HCI when reforging armor pieces? I crafted a studded piece I liked but it took 30k leather just to make it so getting 4 HCI or additional properties would make me cry. :sad4: After reforging 6 times on some other pieces I've only gotten 5 HCI 1 time using spined runic selecting powerful vicious. If anyone has any tips on successfully getting 5 HCI consistently without additional properties I'd appreciate it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spined with power is the way I do it also. Its reforging so never any guarantee sadly.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I think there's something like a 10% chance to get 5 HCI clean. I've found that I always keep 1 piece where I simply won't reforge anything, and that is the one that I wait around to get "just" the right mix of resists. The rest of the pieces I will look for something manageable and do the reforges.