• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reflect Physical damage

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lotsa question been years since i pvp'd and now im finding myself wanting to get back into it, i guess i'll start with this one. does RPD work with PVP? and if so is there a Cap?i have looked it up in stratics and uo guide and cant find anything saying about a cap..

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think it is capped, so 100%.

It just sucks TBH

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if im not mistaken its also kinda glitchy.

in the fact that if someone attacks YOU, you will infact be the one attacking them, so lets say a red attacks you in guard zone, he can, cause your infact attacking him, and then he can kill ya and you cant call guards or count him.

like i said, its glitchy.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx Poo after last 2 post im moving on towards lmc, stamina and HPI on suit without imbueing. i have a 120 imbuer but i hate to have imbued items on fighters they go fast.. and ingredient hunting is a chore ... better to play then hunt imgreds...

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A RPD suit can be fun but you have to make sure that after the build your Physical resist is 59 such to avoid a person cons weapon and negating your suit. I have a disarm archer guy who's suit made around imbued/enhanced bloodwood which is 90% RPD and it can be fun if you can catch a dexxer sleeping.

If you are going to have a look at this set up I'd steer you to look at the hat which corgul drops to see if you can work that in. With this I managed to work 40 lmc, 16 mana regen, 25 hpi and some stam/mana increase and I think 12 HP regen(which is ok but far from great).

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx picus! i guess ill have to dig out some armor that has it and try some things out,With all the replies i have gotten thus far it seems i just need to do some in house testing!:party: