• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reds of Great Lakes - Permits Sold Out

O

Onyxia

Hail and well met!

After many harsh words last night from some of you, I have decided to make permits available for purchase. They cost 1 million gold pieces. The permit is good for one character. Additional permits for additional characters are available for 1 million gold pieces (limit three per person).

This permit will allow you to ressurect yourself through the use of red healers throughout my facet (fel).

Please send me a private message to arrange a time to meet in game. Please be prepared to provide your character name so I can determine if you are eligible for said permit.

Sincerely,

Onyxia

P

Piehunter

Hail and well met!

After many harsh words last night from some of you, I have decided to make permits available for purchase. They cost 1 million gold pieces. The permit is good for one character. Additional permits for additional characters are available for 1 million gold pieces (limit three per person).

This permit will allow you to ressurect yourself through the use of red healers throughout my facet (fel).

Please send me a private message to arrange a time to meet in game. Please be prepared to provide your character name so I can determine if you are eligible for said permit.

Sincerely,

Onyxia
Man, where are all these crack addicts coming from lately?

O

Onyxia

Please be aware that use of my red healers without the permit above will result in instant death. While I cannot police the whole shard at once I will be actively enforcing the rules wherever I can, similar to how the DNR operates.

I'm sure some of your fellow players can attest to the frustration this may cause. Is 1 mil really that expensive, considering some of you may have to purchase new peripheral hardware to replace the hardware you break after I continually enforce this new policy.

Your best friend and companion,

Onyxia

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

wow there needs to be an age limit on this forum.

F

FireCrazy

See this is why you parents out there need to enfore the "no Drugs in my house" policy! Its obvious this kid has lost too many brain cells.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, now you're making me want to move to GL just so I can teach you some pvp :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, now you're making me want to move to GL just so I can teach you some pvp :(
Well technically, she is killing players, so it is PvP. Little b*tch rked me 3 times last night and I went to a different place every time.

I do wish you would learn to play a real template...

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See this is why you parents out there need to enfore the "no Drugs in my house" policy! Its obvious this kid has lost too many brain cells.
Looks more like someone isnt getting enough oxygen to the brain making them dillusional.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

How about you all stop being morons, and get your guild mates to res you.

V

Vex

I saw you last night at the 'glow gate. I'm gonna happily go red hunting you on my blue. Do you actually think people care more about a permit than insurance money from a res kill??? Pleaaaseeee. I'mma shred your permits and mix it with that crack you been smokin' - weeeeee! See you tonite. ;)

O

Onyxia

I saw you last night at the 'glow gate. I'm gonna happily go red hunting you on my blue. Do you actually think people care more about a permit than insurance money from a res kill??? Pleaaaseeee. I'mma shred your permits and mix it with that crack you been smokin' - weeeeee! See you tonite. ;)
How many permits shall I put you down for?

Forever yours,

Onyxia

O

Onyxia

Due to the unexpected high demand for these permits, all sales are temporarily on hold.

I will need to ensure that there are still enough people for me to kill to keep me entertained before I resume sales.

Congratulations to the permit holders, you won't be disappointed. Please remember that you are only authorized to use the red wandering healers on the character name(s) that you specified. Attempting to ressurect with any other character will not be tolerated.

Eternally yours,

Onyxia

F

FireCrazy

Due to the unneccesary need for these permits, all sales are temporarily on hold.

I will need to ensure that there are still enough people for me to res kill to keep me entertained before I resume sales.

Never Was yours,

Onyxia
Fixed

S

Speed_Racer

Well technically, she is killing players, so it is PvP. Little b*tch rked me 3 times last night and I went to a different place every time.

I do wish you would learn to play a real template...
Roflol got me once stealth/ss lol

O

Onyxia

Roflol got me once stealth/ss lol
You simply need a permit. PM me char information, I'll keep you in mind when they are available for purchasing.

Lynk, pottymouths are not eligible for permits.

Thinking of you,

Onyxia

L

Lady Narsil

You really need to get a life and pick up some skill if all you can do is sit around and rez kill people. I do believe we are dealing with a crackpot! Some one that played long ago sold mining permits and we all had fun with him, but you are just acting like an idiot.

M

Malador

You really need to get a life and pick up some skill if all you can do is sit around and rez kill people. I do believe we are dealing with a crackpot! Some one that played long ago sold mining permits and we all had fun with him, but you are just acting like an idiot.

oh please you all act like this is a new thing. Bart perfected the ress killing template long ago and did it for hours making many millions. After that it was picked up by many people and you could not find a safe place around a moongate to ress. Most people outgrew it when they fixed wands.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL FireCrazy. I was wondering the exact same thing. What a pathetic PvP existence.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Dusts off tracking skill*

Looks like Onyxia hunting season just opened up... No license or permits required.

I think I'll start by looking for red healers next to gates... boy this is gonna be easy money

V

Verus

My response is i have created a alt guild designed to detect hiding and track. I will also heal anyone on the server who is dead and protect them while they are a fresh res on this character. Tim the Priest is the characters name. Red blue or gray i will res you. For i have made the guild "Priest who entertain anyone" PETA!

From the Creators of PETA "Protection of enslaved trammel animals on Baja we bring great lakes this new service.

Awaiting for cease and desist letters.

L

Lady Narsil

oh please you all act like this is a new thing. Bart perfected the ress killing template long ago and did it for hours making many millions. After that it was picked up by many people and you could not find a safe place around a moongate to ress. Most people outgrew it when they fixed wands.
I know that as I was in BC while it was happening, but you didn't see me doing it then and you won't see me doing it now. I was as dumb for him as it is for whoever this new crackpot is, but to each their own I guess. If they are happy sitting around waiting to rez kill people so be it. Most of us have much better things to do.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Dusts off tracking skill*

Looks like Onyxia hunting season just opened up... No license or permits required.

I think I'll start by looking for red healers next to gates... boy this is gonna be easy money
You made me think of the movie Open Season LOL

T

tuefelhounden

Onyxia,

I too shall take up the permit enforcement, as it seems there is no shortage of the need. And given the protest and general dislike for it, it will make it all the more fun. I shall be in contact with you soon...

Anxious to assist,

Kwitcherbtchn

T

Teufel_Hund

I sure miss his adventures!
Sadly Arabella it seems most have forgotten about him. He was clever and did get under peeps skin, but lets give Onyxia a chance perhaps her story telling will improve, she is already getting under peeps skin obviously.

Z

Zara

Aww come on now people! Throughout the history of UO we have seen far crazier things than this! We had Crazy Joe, Adam Ant, The Cereal Killers of Napa, the old pirates of Felucca.

Each and every one of them made a name by taking on some strange but amusing task in this world. I love the fact that there are still people out there that go to this length. I am however not paying a permit (lol) I'll take my chances but that is what makes it fun!

T

Teufel_Hund

Aww come on now people! Throughout the history of UO we have seen far crazier things than this! We had Crazy Joe, Adam Ant, The Cereal Killers of Napa, the old pirates of Felucca.

Each and every one of them made a name by taking on some strange but amusing task in this world. I love the fact that there are still people out there that go to this length. I am however not paying a permit (lol) I'll take my chances but that is what makes it fun!
Agreed Zara all I was commenting on was Onyx needs improvement in her storytelling. I remember all of those you mentioned and used to wait for Crazy Joe and Adam Ants installements. Joe still makes an occasional appearance in the Stratics Off Topic forums and Adam Ants private shards are apparently still running strong. Angel Island was perhaps one of the most creative ideas that EA just never did unfortunately. His is working from what I understand. Ah well

O

Onyxia

Onyxia,

I too shall take up the permit enforcement, as it seems there is no shortage of the need. And given the protest and general dislike for it, it will make it all the more fun. I shall be in contact with you soon...

Anxious to assist,

Kwitcherbtchn
Excellent, another crusader! Your assistance is appreciated. We will need to arrange a meeting to discuss your commission based on permits sold, as well as your territories.

Building an empire with compassion,

Onyxia

S

Speed_Racer

You simply need a permit. PM me char information, I'll keep you in mind when they are available for purchasing.

Lynk, pottymouths are not eligible for permits.

Thinking of you,

Onyxia
Honestly dude,
I have over 1300 counts on the guy you rezz killed. My other red has over 1200 counts. While my new red is at about 500 counts. Do you realise how many people I have killed to get that high? 4 in 1 count not to mention the reds I have killed. With that being said, do you think you can ever anger me from killing me 1 time? A rezz kill at that!! lol

What I find funny is how mad people get when you kill them. That is the reason I still pvp in the great game of Ultima Online.