• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] redemption for mclovin look

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
okay lets not go by 1m plz haha best offer off stratics is 150 letting everyne know before they go anywhere :) im getting better right hahaa

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
i said that...... im telling u my offers i have gotten in game as well dude... im relating everything so everyone knows whats good.. so i dont do what happen last time is that not fair to you kas bc in game i told them write an offer on here if they do they do if not the in game offer is 150m and can proceed from there my communication is better on this post and you still complain? what can i do to make u, just u specifically feel like u are wiping yourself with 100 dollar bills please...

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i said that...... im telling u my offers i have gotten in game as well dude... im relating everything so everyone knows whats good.. so i dont do what happen last time is that not fair to you kas bc in game i told them write an offer on here if they do they do if not the in game offer is 150m and can proceed from there my communication is better on this post and you still complain? what can i do to make u, just u specifically feel like u are wiping yourself with 100 dollar bills please...
I believe if you were to post the persons name who made said offer - that may help. But as it is now, anyone can say they have an offer of whatever million to attempt to get a better price for items. It's just a lack of transparency. And I know ghost bids are a thing, but generally it's for stupid amounts of gold and because people don't want prices driven up by "enemies". But that's just my take on it. Best of luck with the sale :)

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
fluff got highest bid & nash only if i could take it back man,i lost money on my stupid decision as well but i cannot so im making this one as legit as possible.

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
turned into OFFICAL AUCTION BEST OFFER IS FLUFF 180 END JUNE 15TH 5M BIDS BEST 180 (Will not b going anywhere till june 15th) thats you too nash haha

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Ok I can get Monday.

It means my old friend is giving me a dread mare.

Trick
Honor and reputation as a player, poster and trader/dealer of goods is something earned, and not easy to come by. Goes with moral strength and moral fiber, and integrity. REALLY Allen? I have seen your work, your honesty, and legendary work with taming and fantastic help to other UO players, and I have always respected and looked up to you.

But..FRIEND? REALLY? I felt nauseated, and felt like I got punched in the gut..Out of respect for you. When you call certain people Friend, and beg for their garbage, when they flat out lie to your face and everyone else here.
There are some people that with their behavior and actions in game and in our forum that compromise everything, including community, and leave nothing but bad feelings wherever they go, and give a bad rep. for PVP and selling stuff. And joke about it all. These behaviors should not be encouraged.
Also calling some people FRIEND or OLD FRIEND openly here, may not be too productive for your integrity and credibility. I would FLAT turn down offer of PLATS of gold, gear, or pets, etc. from some people.
I had to spit this out, since it was bugging me.
I will not say anything else, and will not use any names or facts or in-game happenings.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate..and feel much better that you said that.:)
He said he is quitting in this thread but he is trying to buy a Bane in a newer one. I suspect he will be around a while.

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
He said he is quitting in this thread but he is trying to buy a Bane in a newer one. I suspect he will be around a while.
im selling everything but ill mclove ya and mclovin my dexxer everything items bye bye gold i only need 100m and we good idc otherwise im cleaning out basically