• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red pickaxe/shovel *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easy enought just do a test during reset before shard goes down.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an extra shovel if anyone is interested in purchasing it. I will post it for sale in the "Rares Forum"...!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten one on a Tamer. I have been doing this for about 30 hrs now and nothing. Also, do the Vampire Mongbats have anything to do with getting them. As in do the Mongbats have to loot the shovel from Miners?

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten one on a Tamer. I have been doing this for about 30 hrs now and nothing. Also, do the Vampire Mongbats have anything to do with getting them. As in do the Mongbats have to loot the shovel from Miners?
I really don't think it matters what your template is. I am a mystic in training, with no luck whatsoever, and got a drop of the golden pickaxe fairly quickly. I personally think it is up to the RNG (my opinion). The Vampire Mongbats will loot the bodies, so you will want to make sure they aren't around when you cast on the miners; I have found a few orange shovels/pickaxes on them. Good Luck!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I get a conformation that they still drop off Headless Miners I am going on over 100 Hrs on several shards and nothing. Am I wasting my time?

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I get a conformation that they still drop off Headless Miners I am going on over 100 Hrs on several shards and nothing. Am I wasting my time?
I posted a pic of the golden pick I got on March 18 (11 days ago) on page 5 of this thread, post #245.
Yes, they still drop. It's luck of the drop, alot like the Lotto. Can't win if you don't play. I was lucky and got
my drop fairly quickly, but from what I understand, it usually takes much much longer. I'm still competing with
my friend for the whole set; so it may take a while. :)

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering cuz I have been doing this for about 100+ hrs with a 2k luck suit and still haven't gotten but ty for your reply ill go another 100 hrs I guess

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Glad you finally got em!
I am still working to get my full set. :)
4gregu is the one that got it for now. :p

I will surely post a report when I get mine, though. The whole thing has been an... adventure! :p

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still working to get my full set. :)
4gregu is the one that got it for now. :p

I will surely post a report when I get mine, though. The whole thing has been an... adventure! :p
Sorry BeaIank haven't had any coffee yet..

Congrats to 4gregu !

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have heard that if you use the axe or shovel 1337 times, your character will experience an odd transformation as the item goes poof....

angshere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have heard that if you use the axe or shovel 1337 times, your character will experience an odd transformation as the item goes poof....
It prob falls on its knees and goes, *boo hoo hoo* 'cause u were dumb enough to use it all up. :)

ibslingshot

Visitor
ive been trying for just over a year off and on. luck over 3k. friend of mine says they still spawn. he got his by killing nonstop from server up until almost server down. full set??? wow what a grind for that.!!!!!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Reminder that as a matter of forum etiquette, it's preferred not to resurrect a topic that hasn't had a post in ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.