• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red Invasion Imp

G

Yea =P

I've got one ^^

just wanted to know if anyone else snagged one.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow, nice one Flames, the thought never even occurred to me...

S

SaoirseCat

What -I- really want to know is if anyone snagged any of those infamous red rabbits that had come and gone before I even heard the invasion was on.

Hehe.

G

outside of them having red names whats the point of being all tickled in having one.. they were not as tough as normal imps

G

same point as owning an old hell cat I imagine.

To have something different.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These are definitely collector pets. The kind that make you wish you had twice as many stable slots...

As for them being tough, if you could have tamed one that was buffed (you know how at one point the mobs got tougher if they were being beaten too easily), one of those might actually be much stronger than a normal imp. Again, I just assumed they couldn't be tamed like the red spawn during the Innu the Crone event couldn't be tamed. *kicks himself for not thinking of it*

G

Yeah, I got 2 of them. Gave one to a friend. I think Noxi might have tamed one, he was the one that told me they were tamable =)

G

Mine's definately a weakened one.

=(

It has Daemon instincts, takes 2 slots

23HP, 77 Stam, 93 Mana, 18 STR, 77 Dex, 93 Int
32 phys
49 fire
23 cold
31 poison
33 energy

I

imported_Sarphus

That's cool... I didn't even think to tame one. I probably wouldn't have, though because I'm always hurtin for stable space.

I still think it's cool that you yoinked one.