• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rectangle Gift Boxes on Any Shard How Much? 2 LEFT?!

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I only NEED ONE B OX YAY er thats also bad

2640, ,2707,

attached is a photo of 2640 and 2707 hopefully this may help giftboxes.jpg

My icq is 674786798

Last edited:

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
is there a link with colors? i run classic; so i don't know how to color id things.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
id be happy to meet you any time, Since i have no idea what the missin ones look like i cant give colors :(

I do pay 500k for ones that are 1-100 that i already have, Or more for the rarer ones above 1000

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I tried...I also collect the boxes but don't have any that you need :(

The numbers I have (if you're interested in any)

1169 (Both Facing), 40 (Both Facing), 2956, 2428, 16,32,40, 52, 78, 1108, 1415, 2129, 20, 14, 1192, 1172, 1287, 1195, 83, 4 and 16

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
upload_2015-10-20_23-28-41.png

Tried to add this pic to the above post and it wouldn't let me...in the EC..but here they are if you wanted to see them. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Are you collecting any particular version of the box (original "gift box", 2013, 2014)?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you collecting any particular version of the box (original "gift box", 2013, 2014)?
was gonna ask the same...got a full set of 2013 normal hues...maybe gonna work on the rare ones one day

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@THP @brianfreud2 Great Question Im collecting all Rectangle Boxes currently the ones above 1000 hue have been hard to find
well it will say 2013 or 2014 etc etc... is it just recctangl boxes in any year..or u collectiong the 2013 ones only...or the 2014 ones only etc etc

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
oh man really? i just finished making new toons i got 900 toons ready maybe ill have alot of mannequins thats sad

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey chump been doing some digging and ive found an olde 2009/2010 2640 box...happy to trade the hatchet or similar