• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruitment day

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking into having bit of a job fair type of an event at the Fairgrounds. The purpose of the event would be to have a few hours of guilds/alliance/township recruitment.

There would be gates created from Luna, Haven, and Britain leading to the Fairgrounds. Not sure if this should be tied to Fall festival or kept independent. That probably depends on how many guilds/townships out there are interested.

Down the run in the township program, having an active and large population will become critical for gaining higher-level benefits. I would really like to see townships actively trying to recruit citizens like in the old days. If you are not willing to open your doors to fresh blood, then you are stunting your future.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bit of a mixed bag for Cartel. Recruiting more people means we have less people to fight. We actually send most recruits to other enemy guilds.

I suppose we can still participate, but only in saying that we're not recruiting, and to please join someone else.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
While The Kingdom of Dawn is open to new players, I do not get a lot of players asking to join because the city is in Felucca and there is a lot of unjustified fear and terror of Felucca if you are not involved in PvP/Champion Spawns. To be honest, Felucca is a very empty land.

I am saying this as a player who was here before there was Trammel and remembers how bad it truly got. As long as you are aware of your surroundings, avoid PvP/Champion Spawn hot spots and several other common sense measures, you can avoid being attacked.

It is not my intention to restart the Felucca/Trammel argument. I am just pointing out the result of the creation of Trammel and its' affect on Felucca Player-Run Cities.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Looking into having bit of a job fair type of an event at the Fairgrounds. The purpose of the event would be to have a few hours of guilds/alliance/township recruitment.
You said Baja guilds would try to recruit me. Do you want me to let them?

:popcorn:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
County of Berg (Squires of Berg)is in. We did this on Great Lakes. It was a lot of fun to meet up with people you hadn't seen in a while even if you were not recruiting or looking for a guild. A lot of people would show up.