• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting for New/Old Guild

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Sonoma, my name is Hooman I am a returning player and would like to start my old guild back up, you might remember it from long ago, E^E The Evil Empire, and we will be a guild that prides itself in doing all aspects of the game. Remember we are just returning so this will be a building process for the guild but hey at least you can get in on the ground floor and rise to the top quickly hehe. If interested please contact me on Stratics or on ICQ at 244-193-626.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, are you looking at doing more pvp or pvm? I remember before it was mostly pvp/spawning.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, are you looking at doing more pvp or pvm? I remember before it was mostly pvp/spawning.
Nex this time we will be doing it all. Still small so it is gonna take some time to do it all but the more the merrier lol.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to play on Sonoma again and to be part of E^E if I am welcome back. I left Sonoma because there was nobody left from E^E, EFL or K^B. I have transfered all my gear off i may need a bit to gather some.

Last edited: