• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting for fel based guild

S

Scratch

looking for a few good peeps to contibute against the fight against the rofl zerg alliance

reds required, with some blues at times

vent map and fun included

looking for daily players, not the once a week guy

currently we are outnumbered 2:1 or better but talk about mad fun fights
specially when we rollem em up like a spliff and burn em

to all my fellow haters and trolls...........flame on

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup bro its raza here.. been gone a month.. takin a break from all the BS.. when i get back on you know i will rejoin you to kill some lil punk @sses from ROFL :p Vixen is my first target ;)

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Ooh, a guild with Scratch as the GM.....

I think I will pass on that one

S

Scratch

actually im not the gm
we have no real gm
we are a team

jason goldberg git outlaw myself or anyone else could be considered gm

we are all experienced and have no need for a leader to instruct us noobs

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummmmm..... Scratch... there hasnt been more than a few rofl on at a time.... I havent been on in a week or so due to my computer hd crashed so i built a new one..... and even then i was playing wow......

S

Scratch

Ummmmm..... Scratch... there hasnt been more than a few rofl on at a time.... I havent been on in a week or so due to my computer hd crashed so i built a new one..... and even then i was playing wow......

ummm.....as you say
krafti
elwe
bud
jonet
earth
dusty
mirp
talon
ugly
chrissy
harry
plus a couple i didnt get the names
were on the other night fighting us with only 4 or 5 on

we dont have a 4 or 5 guild alliance
and we will never raid three of you with ten of us
simply because it usually doest take that much
you guys have some good pvpers dont get me wrong
but you also have your share of meat shields

and why is it that the only posters so far are from the rofl alliance...lol

p.s. wow sucks

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Ooh again Scratch is wrong.... plus a few observations on my part.

1) I am not in the "rofl" alliance.
2) YOU of all people need direction, talk about going off on a tangent.
3) Won't see you in about oh I say a month, Goldberg will get mad and leave again.
4) You will end up recruiting all the left over "gate trash" since the numbers will get you down when the "Alliance" decides to make your life miserable.
5) No pancakes on the boards about "the speed" of everyone, since I know that your "guild" uses the same thing the other guilds do.

I am the only one allowed to pancake about "proggies" since I seem to be the only one on the shard "PVP" wise that doesn't use them.

S

Scratch

Ooh again Scratch is wrong.... plus a few observations on my part.

1) I am not in the "rofl" alliance.
2) YOU of all people need direction, talk about going off on a tangent.
3) Won't see you in about oh I say a month, Goldberg will get mad and leave again.
4) You will end up recruiting all the left over "gate trash" since the numbers will get you down when the "Alliance" decides to make your life miserable.
5) No pancakes on the boards about "the speed" of everyone, since I know that your "guild" uses the same thing the other guilds do.

I am the only one allowed to pancake about "proggies" since I seem to be the only one on the shard "PVP" wise that doesn't use them.
lol even my wife kills you
why are you trolling me anyway
oh i know uo sux these days
so you are not in the rofl alliance
never see you anyway
prolly cuz youre always hiding in wolf form somewhere waiting to get that kill shot in

i got the pms of interested parties
you can continue to flame on rofl alliance or not
fact is i dont care what guild you are
you just dont matter anyway

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Oh no I died.....doesn't happen very often 1 v 1, so props to her. How long ago was this?

As for "waiting in wolf form for a kill shot" of course. I am a ToO archer. Too bad they made it so I had to have tactics to dismount, having spirit speak was so much fun.

As for "flaming on the rofl alliance" no flames here, we hate each other mutually. But I will say this, if it came down to helping you or them...god I hate this, I would help them. Not because your better than them, just because of how much I can't stand your typing style.

As for worthless, see you in a month.

J

Just Here Now

actually im not the gm
we have no real gm
we are a team

jason goldberg git outlaw myself or anyone else could be considered gm

we are all experienced and have no need for a leader to instruct us noobs
LMFAO goldberg from BTH(Origin) that guy sucks hahahah

O

oldschool

all this coming from the guy who wouldnt step out of gz or even flag to anyone 1v1 IN gz unless there was already 2 or 3 on them. requirements to be in scratches guild:
1.have a red you never play.
2.have a blue with a "guards save me! 'tis awful death!" macro.
3. have a crappy computer so you can accuse everyone else in uo of cheating.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ummm.....as you say
krafti
elwe
bud
jonet
earth
dusty
mirp
talon
ugly
chrissy
harry
plus a couple i didnt get the names
were on the other night fighting us with only 4 or 5 on

we dont have a 4 or 5 guild alliance
and we will never raid three of you with ten of us
simply because it usually doest take that much
you guys have some good pvpers dont get me wrong
but you also have your share of meat shields

and why is it that the only posters so far are from the rofl alliance...lol

p.s. wow sucks
u stuck yer foot in yer own mouth..... only half the people on that list are in ROFL... the rest are KOS... so like i said..... theres only been a couple rofl on....

C

Cysphruo

you want someone to post who isnt in rofl? then thats me and i second what everyones said so far, theres not much to add to it other then i wouldnt trust you for anything, i've seen you scam your own guildmates.

S

Scratch

you want someone to post who isnt in rofl? then thats me and i second what everyones said so far, theres not much to add to it other then i wouldnt trust you for anything, i've seen you scam your own guildmates.
you have seen nothing and have only fabricated stories in the past
you dont matter nor does your opinion
you are a idoc placement scripter that is now out of work due to new fixes

rofl kos up^ and whoever else
you are all in alliance and dont do **** without mass numbers
we call all of you rofl because you are the butt end of napa jokes
your individual guild tags matter not
you are all rofl to us

we have three
you bring 6 and two tamers
that is truly a joke
that is the definition of rofl

sadly our mages are trapped on other shards waiting on xfers
and when you go back to school and mommy wont let you play all day like you do now then what

maybe krafti who has no life will still play
and vixen who plays uo for a real life income will prolly still play
but most of you self proclaimed pvp gods will be gone doing homework and going to bed at 9pm
of course thats after dinner and the shower you need to take after being dumped in the cafeteria trash can yet again.

slo you may not be rofl or slap on atl
but you are still a pos liar
i steal from my guildies so much they hand me blessed ornis and inquis to pass on to their other chars
and i repair their high end pvp suits with my crafter
omg slo you speaka da truth

may as well be rofl
cuz you are definitely a joke too

S

Scratch

u stuck yer foot in yer own mouth..... only half the people on that list are in ROFL... the rest are KOS... so like i said..... theres only been a couple rofl on....
i said rofl alliance

you get an F for reading comprehension

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have seen nothing and have only fabricated stories in the past
you dont matter nor does your opinion
you are a idoc placement scripter that is now out of work due to new fixes

rofl kos up^ and whoever else
you are all in alliance and dont do **** without mass numbers
we call all of you rofl because you are the butt end of napa jokes
your individual guild tags matter not
you are all rofl to us

we have three
that is truly a joke

sadly our mages are trapped on other shards waiting on xfers
and when you go back to school and mommy wont let you play all day like you do now then what

maybe krafti who has no life will still play
and vixen who plays uo for a real life income will prolly still play
but most of you self proclaimed pvp gods will be gone doing homework and going to bed at 9pm
of course thats after dinner and the shower you need to take after being dumped in the cafeteria trash can yet again.

slo you may not be rofl or slap on atl
but you are still a pos liar
i steal from my guildies so much they hand me blessed ornis and inquis to pass on to their other chars
and i repair their high end pvp suits with my crafter
omg slo you speaka da truth

may as well be rofl
cuz you are definitely a joke too
PREACH IT!!! Vixen will get banned and when i get back on UO i will go to his scriptin mining spots and get him banned.. Krafti changed a few months ago and its sad.. and slo- you hit it on the head on that fool, he is truly a piece of work..

C

Cysphruo

ep you can continue to hate me i really don't care, i've never had a clue why you don't like me but it doesn't bother me none, the stuff you say and have said has always been proved false.

and scratch you proved yourself wrong there again, i haven't done an idoc in near 2 years so saying i stopped doing idocs because of the new changes is a joke, i recently had the pleasure of fighting rofl for a house spot by my house and i gotta say i like the new changes, it gives everyone a fair chance at placing, needless to say i got the house but it was some crazy fun trying to place the house for near 2 hours after the house fell.
scratch if you wanna say i have no proof of what you did then you can ask anyone who was in [wtf?] during that time, when they kicked you out and came to me letting me know you accused me of stealing your guildies stuff(from his house which i didnt have access to) while i wasn't even online, you even sold the items on your known luna vendor and a year later finally admitted to doing it here on the forums...

S

Scratch

it was not my vendor boob the house owners said so
wtf said i wasnt booted for stealing on the original forums
and i never admitted to it
it was sold on your vendor
my vendor has been and always will be on the same house as it has been for the last 5 years
i only have need for one

you can try to spread your false propaganda all you want
and when are you not online? you have no job and play uo all day

you ripped hate me off i never even had access to that tower
when hate me placed it i left
never once stepped on the property
everyone i know knows you as a pos liar and a **** poor player and guildie
you were booted from slap and many other guilds for being scum
you are no one
you dont matter and no more response will be made to your bullsheet postings so try your best
my guild is growing
probably cuz of all your post saying how bad i am
fact is im 100x more the moral guildy you could ever claim to be
i r>u deal with it and stop trolling my post

raza hurry back we miss you

it doesnt take 2 hours to place a plot
almost an hour but not quite

get a job bro .....please

C

Cysphruo

the facts are there man, you can make up whatever you want but anyone from wtf? will vouch for it including heskal

im sitting at work right now reading the forums, the real question is what are you doing on at 5am and who really needs to get a job?

i was kicked from slap? thats news to me... slap doesnt even play uo anymore, i chose to stay behind, the slap tag is still on atlantic but you wont find any of the original members on.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have three
that is truly a joke
Hmm, I assume here you are referring to yesterday morning. We had FOUR - Myself, JBM - a tamer doing the spawn - Thump and Nathan. Long before you got there we had two KDL bugging us. Then some KOK and NNUC came in - I believe it was 3 KOK (one a tamer) and 1 NNUC ... THEN 3 IWP came in ... there was also some random tamer from some unknown guild that you were trying to recruit, as well as you were asking KOK to join you. Hmmmm ....

Now, before you got there, KOK was fighting KDL and NNUC, but after KDL was down KOK turned on us and then joined with the rest that came in to kill us and keep us back.

We NEVER had more than 4 people - John McCoy tried 3 chars, and I switched to a tamer when KOK arrived with one. So ... learn to count, honey.

RECAP: We had 4 - Desire/Temptress, John McCoy/Emily/Hydro Guardian, Air Head, Nathan; other side had: 2 KDL (Mek and Axe), NNUC (cant remember his name, but its all in caps), 3 KOK (Drunken Fisher, the red tamer, and one with a foriegn looking name), and 3 IWP - yourself, Goldberg, Llama, and the tamer of unknown guild, all killing us. That is TEN vs. FOUR. And we didnt even turn tail and run, we kept coming back until it was over.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO what is Ailish doin back on napa? guess you and your hubby are once again farming again huh? how is the scriptin for kits goin? cause everyone knows that you 2 cant fight and dont belong in a pvp guild.. lmao.. ailish is back on napa and who ever guilded you 2 again must of been your fellow scriptor vixen huh :coco:

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raza ... take your bile somewhere else. You used to be a cool guy ... now, you just sound like a bitter old goat that hates life. Its pathetic and everyone laughs at you. Go away.

PS - i may not be real good, but at least I try to do what I am told and dont whine and say "I'm done!" and log out in the middle of a fight ... that is called integrity ... something gold can't buy.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Ailish- ya i did say in vent that i am done cause the guild was just full of pathetic trammies that were worthless in a fight, ya go get your pet and just call for help.. you should just stick to scriptin and mels.. cause pvp is just not what you are good at

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, you always got pissed and logged because you died. Silly little boy tactic, imo. And you should just stay quit or stick with banksitting and IDOCs as it is all you are good at. (PS - your obsession with people scripting has got to be unhealthy - seek professional help).

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, you always got pissed and logged because you died. Silly little boy tactic, imo. And you should just stay quit or stick with banksitting and IDOCs as it is all you are good at. (PS - your obsession with people scripting has got to be unhealthy - seek professional help).
lmao B*(%#& you shouldnt bail your husband outa RL so much.. what is it like to live in a double wide? hrmmm banksitting and idocs huh? ya i did idocs- banksitting naw- B(*$@* get your facts straight before openin your mouth- man i almost want to come back to put you in the dirt with my spawner char- :danceb:

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are so pathetic Raza ... lol nevermind, everyone knows you and what is the truth, no need for me to state it. Suffice to say that you show your true self every time you open your mouth ... and to think I used to defend you to people ...

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol the truth? please tell me.. cause i would love to hear about these lies that you believe to be the truth.. for the real people that know me KNOW my true character and know that i love gettin under peoples skin.. but please do tell me what you believe to be the truth.. then go talk to budweiser and Tek.. see what you really know

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The truth ... you are a foul mouthed man who acts like a hormone ridded teen half the time, you like to insult people for no good reason, you think you know everything, when you played you spent just as much, if not more time, standing at the bank trying to sell stuff as you did anything else - while being an asshat to everyone around. You have a tendency to give up when a fight starts not going you (guilds) way. You complain ALL the time, about EVERYTHING.

You decided I was a supreme pancake for ZERO reason ... I did nothing to you, I tried to defend you to people you were a jerk to, and in general tried to be your friend, as difficult as that can be. I guess I was too nice ...

B

Budweiser

then go talk to budweiser and Tek.
He's a liar and a back stabber!

He left me all alone in UO :sad3:
He told me he loved me. Lie
He told me i was the one. Lie
He told me it was forever. agian LIE...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PPL who log after being killed rely on pots and other things..... so restocking takes along time... some people rather just log off than coming back to die again... hell i log off after i die on characters that i dont have to stock heavy on just out of frustration...

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The truth ... you are a foul mouthed man who acts like a hormone ridded teen half the time, you like to insult people for no good reason, you think you know everything, when you played you spent just as much, if not more time, standing at the bank trying to sell stuff as you did anything else - while being an asshat to everyone around. You have a tendency to give up when a fight starts not going you (guilds) way. You complain ALL the time, about EVERYTHING.

You decided I was a supreme pancake for ZERO reason ... I did nothing to you, I tried to defend you to people you were a jerk to, and in general tried to be your friend, as difficult as that can be. I guess I was too nice ...
I so have to back Ailish up on this one friend ande for anywhere she speaks I will be there. You are so good at just throwing out accusations about people but never able to back them up with facts. For her to come out like this is beyond the norm of what I would expect. I have known you under many different account names. I can only imagine why some one would need to keep changing characters. For me I have used the same one for well lets say Ultima one. Time for you to fade to black. There is no use for your venom here.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love IT!! now Nabin the man who owns most of luna jumps in!! Otis what you think bout all this? think i got them all pissed? lol sorry its almost RAIDER Football time and i need to get my gears up to speed.. lol i only care about a few of peeps on this game and that wont change. i dont care about what these lil peasents think of me.. my true friends know me and i am all good with that.. ailish i turned on you when you started to side with the garbage scammer pablo- there you go, now you know why i turned on ya

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao i love watchin the drama!!...what i think is..someone needs to get a little tourny going for everyone on this thread to get a little built up aggro out of there system...no prizes or bull**** bells n whistles..show up, take your turn..beat someones brain in and head er home! LOL
pick your enemy..i dunno!
someone put this together

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ailish i turned on you when you started to side with the garbage scammer pablo- there you go, now you know why i turned on ya
*sigh* I did not side with Pablo, I said there were two sides to every story and I did not want to be involved with it as I considered both of you friends. Ahhh well, try to do the right thing and get burned no matter what. :(

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh* I did not side with Pablo, I said there were two sides to every story and I did not want to be involved with it as I considered both of you friends. Ahhh well, try to do the right thing and get burned no matter what. :(
2 sides to every story? how about pablo was 1. scamming everyone 2. talked about raping kids 3. taked about raping wives 4. talked about killing people...and #2, 3 were directed to my family members, one of which was a 2 yr old girl. You have been in vent with him so don't pull the 2 sides of every story

k im done :)

btw i have no prob w/u ailish just pointing out some shiz

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear it Bardie ... would have been sorry to have lost more than one friend over a situation I tried to stay out of, and still prefer to stay out of.

S

Scratch

pablo is what you find when you use the pooper scooper after your dog in the park

S

Sunrise

aahh finally. Thy new stratics finally feels at home now.

:gun: :violin: :stretcher:
:cheerleader::flame: :popcorn: