• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Records of our fearless leader's deeds

Z

zoghistorian

As official historian of the Zog Empire I wish to educate the ignorant on the brave and noble doings of our leader. These are important Sonoma memories that must never be forgotten.

This first is when the Noble One was unfairly slain at the Jhelom moongate during a savages invasion (old scenario). It was obvious that the savage was speedhacking and using exploits.

The next several images are from the war with Lich Soulstealer's guild. The Noble One constantly laid waste to the =G= hordes attempting to siege the old Zog house by Despise. Just look at all the bodies!

And finally the Noble Leader gave words of wisdom at an event at Castle British.

And I forgot! Thraximus honored everyone at a wedding.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, the good ol' days :D

However, you forgot that picture of him at the wedding :p

T

ThraximusZog

Well this Zog historian can be non-other than NADY of PAS. Whom stole our alt stone and for years had some sick love for me in a way I still feel disturbing for video games lol?

Anyway you would make a good Zog propagandist in the empire Nady! but clearly your information "screenshots" have been taken from other enemy websites cept for that wedding picture, that was just golden!

Post more if ya have them, although just a side note... if it was me who posted screens of our dead enemies I would have clearly been banned.

;-O

((btw, that log you posted... clearly edited due to the fact that I don't censor myself in game))

Z

zoghistorian

LOL no, I never even heard of Nady. But if he was clever enough to steal one of your stones, that's +1 in my book.

I don't remember this guy...do you? We killed him by the old Zog house because we felt like it.

This was about an hour before the wedding.

I don't know if you'd remember this one because of all the times you've been dirtnapped. You were unlucky enough to be at the WBB and more unlucky that you barely made it past the west bridge.

And if you think any of these were edited, you're just deluding yourself as always. Since you wouldn't have any killshots to post, guess you have no worries about being banned!

T

ThraximusZog

Clearly this post from a PAS member ( only he could have taken two of those pictures ) that is not locked or banned can be seen as Stratics continued favoritism of PAS propaganda against myself and the Zog guild.

nothing new mind you, that's just how stratics always works, say alittle bull**** here and alittle bull**** there unless your Thraximus then you get banned or infractions up the ass. When Lord Hunter had be unbanned I assumed it was for a novel reason and here we are.

I once again ask Stratics mods to treat everyone equal and delete such bull**** as "Zog Historian" that shows pictures of me dying over the years. You mods have even stated that if I post any pictures I will be banned... yet we see this kinda propaganda to be allowed?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's more of him dead in the pvp threads somewhere... Not like it's uncommon when he shows up in fel, or wars someone. :)

N

neocron79

Clearly this post from a PAS member ( only he could have taken two of those pictures ) that is not locked or banned can be seen as Stratics continued favoritism of PAS propaganda against myself and the Zog guild.

nothing new mind you, that's just how stratics always works, say alittle bull**** here and alittle bull**** there unless your Thraximus then you get banned or infractions up the ass. When Lord Hunter had be unbanned I assumed it was for a novel reason and here we are.

I once again ask Stratics mods to treat everyone equal and delete such bull**** as "Zog Historian" that shows pictures of me dying over the years. You mods have even stated that if I post any pictures I will be banned... yet we see this kinda propaganda to be allowed?
Maybe karma is coming around perhaps? Do unto others as you would like done unto you kinda thing...

T

ThraximusZog

How the children rise up to smack the hand that once fed them war. Now look at yall, all guilds on sonoma are almost allied in some form or another, nobody wars.. everyone is bored out of their skull.. nothing left to do but talk crap on forums or at various spawns.. That is the Sonoma you d-list pvpers created when all the real talent quit to go play WOW or other various games/servers and you know it. Like yourself, the beaten and low-class pvper is now considered the top pvper? Give me enough free time and artis i could own any of you speed hackers 1on1, or hell.. if you want to war The Zog, I can muster some loyalists to fight u zerg house hide'n nub jobz like we always do in War.

I think I have had fun in every Sonoma war I have been in, I doubt that will change even on this new SA client or whatever the latest horse**** they are trying to pawn off as acceptable these days. I can only assume that after a decade of Zog victories and our treatment towards the locals here, you people are scared stupid and figured out a way to get rid of ZOG by allying each other and stop declaring war? Looks that way to us, ask any Zog he or she will tell you Sonoma is a shard of worthless pvpers..or hell ask any xfer that comes here to pvp, Sonoma has been a joke for years... these are all facts and you know it. From one washed up guild leader to another, lets have a war for fun if you can get over 10 ppl on the stone for it. I will get what Zogs are left here on the stone if you can give me a good war...but I doubt it, all you faction noobs do is house hide and gank.

its all for fun, the game makes it so nobody has anything to loose, just how you noobs like it, so let us fight till the bitter end once more!!! rwar!

also a side note to Lord Hunter, Mag, and Quenc (the mods or whatever): To allow this kinda anti-Zog stuff on your forums proves to us that you ignore your own rules and only wish to inflame me and the other Zogs you have banned over the years for simply being Zog. Then again I am not at all shocked since former enemies are now moderators on this forum (AGAIN). Virtual slaves will always be virtual slaves :-O

Party!

N

neocron79

How the children rise up to smack the hand that once fed them war. Now look at yall, all guilds on sonoma are almost allied in some form or another, nobody wars.. everyone is bored out of their skull.. nothing left to do but talk crap on forums or at various spawns.. That is the Sonoma you d-list pvpers created when all the real talent quit to go play WOW or other various games/servers and you know it. Like yourself, the beaten and low-class pvper is now considered the top pvper? Give me enough free time and artis i could own any of you speed hackers 1on1, or hell.. if you want to war The Zog, I can muster some loyalists to fight u zerg house hide'n nub jobz like we always do in War.

I think I have had fun in every Sonoma war I have been in, I doubt that will change even on this new SA client or whatever the latest horse**** they are trying to pawn off as acceptable these days. I can only assume that after a decade of Zog victories and our treatment towards the locals here, you people are scared stupid and figured out a way to get rid of ZOG by allying each other and stop declaring war? Looks that way to us, ask any Zog he or she will tell you Sonoma is a shard of worthless pvpers..or hell ask any xfer that comes here to pvp, Sonoma has been a joke for years... these are all facts and you know it. From one washed up guild leader to another, lets have a war for fun if you can get over 10 ppl on the stone for it. I will get what Zogs are left here on the stone if you can give me a good war...but I doubt it, all you faction noobs do is house hide and gank.

its all for fun, the game makes it so nobody has anything to loose, just how you noobs like it, so let us fight till the bitter end once more!!! rwar!

also a side note to Lord Hunter, Mag, and Quenc (the mods or whatever): To allow this kinda anti-Zog stuff on your forums proves to us that you ignore your own rules and only wish to inflame me and the other Zogs you have banned over the years for simply being Zog. Then again I am not at all shocked since former enemies are now moderators on this forum (AGAIN). Virtual slaves will always be virtual slaves :-O

Party!
And yet... for all your posturing and dramatics on this forum... here you are... not banned and still visiting/posting despite making your vitriol and disdain crystal clear.

If the mods were truly as you have described, you, the impudent leader of the Zog Empire, would have been banned long ago.

Z

zoghistorian

LOL silly Thrax. Still paranoid about PAS after all these years.

T

ThraximusZog

Dramatic was the key word there, and I aim to please still. :p

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason this thread is still here is becuase it is not attacking you verbally or using harrasing and un needed cursing.

You are more then welcome to make the same type of post as long as you follow the RoC.

On a side note.

This is so epic.

Thrax im sure you have pics too somewhere, feel free to make another post like this, as long as you dont start talking smack like you ussualy tend to do all will be good.

T

ThraximusZog

Epic, no. You only say that because you are an enemy of my guild and have always disliked me. That's ok, we all know if I posted anything of the sort I would be banned again or whatever you little mods do. The truth is I don't really play that much UO or keep screenshots of past conflicts on Sonoma anymore, I am sure some Zogs may have them but as you are well aware... we don't really play Sonoma these dayz. :-(

This post not being locked proves that you don't follow your own rules, and that is just fine with me cus I thrive on calling out bull**** when It comes to uo nub jobz like yourself Hunter. And calling you a NUB JOB is not an attack since you yourself admit that you are a noob these days. :-O I suppose I could make a long drawn out post about the glorious conquest of the Black Guards by my fellow guildmates, but that guild just wasn't too famous to recount. :-I

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Epic, no. You only say that because you are an enemy of my guild and have always disliked me. That's ok, we all know if I posted anything of the sort I would be banned again or whatever you little mods do. The truth is I don't really play that much UO or keep screenshots of past conflicts on Sonoma anymore, I am sure some Zogs may have them but as you are well aware... we don't really play Sonoma these dayz. :-(

This post not being locked proves that you don't follow your own rules, and that is just fine with me cus I thrive on calling out bull**** when It comes to uo nub jobz like yourself Hunter. And calling you a NUB JOB is not an attack since you yourself admit that you are a noob these days. :-O I suppose I could make a long drawn out post about the glorious conquest of the Black Guards by my fellow guildmates, but that guild just wasn't too famous to recount. :-I
Hehe, I love you Thrax, its so great knowing that whenever I read your posts I will get to chuckle.

Oh Thrax, I am a noob in my own special way i guess you could say, but then again I expect sine you dont play very much you would be a noob too.

P.S. B^G never peaced anyone and our town of Wilder was never under assualt by something other then daemons. ZOG prime was always constantly under assualt and siege.

How about this Thrax, how about a duel for old times sake? Just you and me, all GM equipment like it use to be. Just for fun. Heck I will even put down
100k.

T

ThraximusZog

I believe we did that once, you lost in 3 seconds. Wilder was raided a few times and you did peace us in the end as I stood over Cice's corpse. The reason Prime was always under attack was simple, we were at war with the entire server, the B^G's were only at war with ZOG, your Golgothan allies for a short time never did come to your aid ;-/

fun times though!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, its ok, I was not expecting you to accept my challenge, I dont think you ever have accepted it actually. Unfortunetly I dont seem to recall any of these 3 second duels you are talking about, but thats ok.

Z

zoghistorian

More of a life than you ever have, dearest Thraxiputz. Now the screenshots were taken in May and December 2003. We wouldn't have missed taking them for all the gold on Sonoma. One never knows when, you know, you dirtnap a known trash talker/house scammer and half his guild, and they later lie about it.

And when are you going to stop lying about the old wars, or war declarations nowadays? We all know you didn't win a single war. We know you haven't sent out any declarations. We all know you haven't accepted any either. PS: and I've never been PAS, so keep guessing.

So Hunter old pal, don't worry about the duels. They never happened except in Thraxiputz's warped imagination.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:popcorn:

sorry folks had to remove a post.

BTW there is only one person breaking the RoC here.

Thrax you wanted to post here, the original post was just a bunch of pictures that just happened to show you dead, its not an attack on you nor does it violate the RoC.

T

ThraximusZog

Its your forum, delete all my posts if you choose. Shard of poor losers that need to unite against superior pvpers past, present, future.

Zog Heil mother ****ers!