• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recipe knowledge & Soulstones

Yule

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I have a question. If I put a crafting skill (ie. bowcrafting) on a soulstone, do I keep the recipes the character knows? Or are they lost?

Thankye, Yule

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

the recipes stays on the char which learned them.
when you claim back the skill from the soulstone, make sure, that the claiming char is the same which stored the skill to use the recipes again.

if the skill is claimed from an other char, the "new" crafter dont have any knowledge about the recipes.

Yule

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the recipes stays on the char which learned them.
when you claim back the skill from the soulstone, make sure, that the claiming char is the same which stored the skill to use the recipes again.

if the skill is claimed from an other char, the "new" crafter dont have any knowledge about the recipes.
Good to know :)

Thanks for the info.