• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recently back to UO ...

S

soulshiver

and was looking for a guild to join for hunting, power scrolls anything to get my knowledge back up in this game. Anyone recruiting please let me know as I think I would be a valuable asset to any guild, whether pvp or pvm anything really. Thanks.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
and was looking for a guild to join for hunting, power scrolls anything to get my knowledge back up in this game. Anyone recruiting please let me know as I think I would be a valuable asset to any guild, whether pvp or pvm anything really. Thanks.
What type of Characters do you play?

S

Sebrina

I think Nexus put that in a nutshell for sure. What kinds of characters are you playing or wish to develope?

We can certainly turn you on to many or most of the player run communities such as the Paxlair Cities or others which have branched out in association with Guardians Gate.

All have multiple guilds and alliances. Different characters get involved with roleplay, while other players of even the same guild are more involved with power-play. So, what is your interest?

It is understood that you are looking around at this point. Where you land will be your decision, but a good place to start is learning about some of these communities and guilds. Paxlair is the longest standing Statehood of cities on this shard with a long list of associated guilds. It is a great place to start your search - http:www.paxlair.com

United Tamers of Britania are a very large guild and dominate the player run town of Guardian's Gate up the North road from Britain starting at the watchtower gate extending North to the mountains and the swamp.

There are many other well established or reviving cities, such as Silvervale, Casandreal, or Gyldenfeld which you might want to find out about as well.

It's not just a one day or even a month or year involved in determining what and how you shall play your characters. Most anyone is willing to aid you with suggestions and ideas. Keep your eyes open for what you believe will best suit your own characters. Destiny awaits you!

btw - Welcome Back! :)