• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recent faction interaction

L

longshanks

Does anyone want to comment on the recent alliances that seem to be occuring in factions. We have seen Com and Tb working together in the field and last nite two screens east of my house I ran into a meeting between some tb, com and sl people.

Looks like something is brewing here.

The fel scene on chessy has been heating up in recent weeks. It would be a shame to kill it if there is some sort of faction zerg brewing.

I see much chest thumping in chat about how elite everyone is. If so why do you feel the need to assemble a huge zerg that does nothing but mask your so called skill.

out.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I noticed this as well. Not necessarily the private meetings, but that general chat seems to be hopping with everyone joining on the factions wagon.

I'd rather die each and every time I stepped out than be a part of an alliance zerg.

We've never been a guild to ally. No need to start now.

L

longshanks

Agreed.

I just think it should be stated for the record that if your a part of some big faction zerg you are not allowed to thump your chest in chat stating how great you are.... :thumbup1:

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I'm not going to say they 'never' work, but I will say that they rarely work in a pvp oriented environment. It would take supreme leadership skills to pull it off, and guilds full of mature adults.

Regardless of if they do or do not actually work, I personally feel they're lame...so there's that. :D

C

Chronic Apathy

All I know most Faction players do not like it when non faction blues or reds get involved with faction fights and will turn on the non faction players before they fight each other. I am not aware of any real meaningful alliance with the main 2 COM guilds and TB/SL.