• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Recent EM items and a couple older rares

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm looking for a few items on Siege to display in my little Minoc vendor house. Alchemy business has been good and I've got some extra gold to spend; paying well. Hopefully someone can help out!

First, I'm looking for the EM drop from a couple months back. The suit of armor from the heretic monster that GIL whooped the heck out of. Well done, my Virtuous friends. I want to buy this before any of the following items if I can.

Second, I'd like to see the drop from the last event. The false king one. If I like it, I'll buy it.

Third, there were some easter eggs from a while back. 2006, I think. Mesanna and a group of EM's came to Siege and scattered them around. There were some that had individual codes from the "Stratics thief forum code" on them. Also, some that mentioned factions. I only have 1 and really want more.

Fourth, newbie red miner boots. Yep. Newbie red miner boots. I expect this to be the rarest. Even in the days of newbie blessed clothing, these were only around for a short time. If you made a miner you started with a pair of red boots (of the same hue that miner NPCs wear). My Minocian thief character just isn't proper without these.

I offer Siege gold or production gold. Production gold can be paid out on Atl, Chessy, Cats, GL, Europa, Pacific, one of the Japanese shards, and maybe 1-2 other places that I'm forgetting.

Edit: Hokuto is the Japanese shard. Origin and LS were the two I was forgetting

Last edited:
HI-5 was only ones who got the drop from the last event. It's a golden chair that sparkles once when clicked then has a timer of like five minutes. We have one left to sell if you're interested icq me 638218534.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone know the exact name for this item?

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I thought I posted here, stupid tapatalk. I had a big box of newbie items from an idoc, and I checked for Miner boots for you, but no dice. Good luck in your search!