• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recall macro help

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to figure out how to set up a macro for using a rune in a rune book to recall. I'm pretty sure I need to have the recall spot selected as default in the book, and obviously I need to have the recall spell in there, but I'm not putting all the pieces together correctly.

Wondering if someone can share their macro for using a rune book.

Thanks!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
first set the default in your book
second create macro and drag the spell recall into the box then right click on it and set target as stored and then click on book and your done

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first set the default in your book
second create macro and drag the spell recall into the box then right click on it and set target as stored and then click on book and your done
Ahh, set target to stored...that's the step I was missing. Thanks Storm!

T

Tukaram

I wondered what the stored target was for. This client is going to fun (I enjoy the learning curve)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wondered what the stored target was for. This client is going to fun (I enjoy the learning curve)
I would suggest reading through the stickies here there are lots of neat tricks and macro's also I recommend reading spellweave.com good info there to1 that will get you going!! :thumbup1: