• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rebuilt House Come Look

A

Azazel of LA

I rebuilt my house , please stop by and check it out. Im only like 15% done decorating it , but thats gonna take a good days work to make a dent in it. I currently have it set to Public but when Im decorating it , I will be setting to private so no stealthers try ruining my day. Please leave feedback for me (here on on board at my house) so I know what to work on or fix. TY :)

Z

Zoran

It does look nice-
lol I was trying to come by and visit your vendors when you were working on it... I passed like 4 times thinking, "Wasnt it right there??"
But yes nice job on the new look. Keep going on them vendors! You guys are doing wonders for Luna.
~Zoran