• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reason to become a Citizen of a City...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Governor-elect gets to decide on the Trade deal of the City.

Trade Deals Include:
•Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase
•Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists
•Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting
•Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus
•Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus
•Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration
•Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration
•Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus
•League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus
•Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase
•Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase

Buffs will not go over cap.

Current Trade Deals in Cities:
Britain: Bardic Collegium
Jhelom: None
Magincia: Maritime Guild
Minoc: Guild of Assassins
Moonglow: Merchant's Association
Skara Brae: Guild of Assassins
Trinsic: Warrior's Guild
Vesper: Bardic Collegium
Yew: Guild of Assassins

Become a Citizen of a City and receive Buffs.

Last edited:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to New Magincia!

Our new Trade Deal is Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase

Last edited:

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok since folks keep asking me...

To become a citizen of a city, all ya have to do is single click on your avatar. Choose loyalty rating... at bottom of this gump window... click on city loyalty. Choose a City you wish to become a citizen of... and accept or click ok.

Now to accept trade deal buffs...
Go to City Voting stone that you are a citizen of... single click voting stone... choose utilize trade deal... I believe the trade deal is like the 10th anniversary stone, you have to click it every 24 hours....

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw... just wondering .... does anyone know why Buc's Den, Cove, Nujel'm, and Serpent Hold was not allowed to vote for governor-elect?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok since folks keep asking me...

To become a citizen of a city, all ya have to do is single click on your avatar. Choose loyalty rating... at bottom of this gump window... click on city loyalty. Choose a City you wish to become a citizen of... and accept or click ok.

Now to accept trade deal buffs...
Go to City Voting stone that you are a citizen of... single click voting stone... choose utilize trade deal... I believe the trade deal is like the 10th anniversary stone, you have to click it every 24 hours....
I'll add this to all my reports if that's ok. Thanks!

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"btw... just wondering .... does anyone know why Buc's Den, Cove, Nujel'm, and Serpent Hold was not allowed to vote for governor-elect?""

Buc's Den isn't a town under the crown, it is ruled by pirates.
Cove i think it molty just a little settlement that has walls up to help against orcs
Nujel'm isn't under the crown also I think, it has it's own palace and does it's own seperate thing
SerpentHold is a fort and not a town, but it is under the crown and a military leader would be in charge of that and a quartermaster problay for the citizens there or so.
That is what I have from the top of my head without looking things up.

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it cost anything to join a city (other than voluntary donations)?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it cost anything to join a city (other than voluntary donations)?
It costs nothing to delcare citizenship to a city. Though to make use of the trade deals, you would have to work loyalty up to Respected. That can easily be done by donating some resources to the desired city.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Takes a few thousand ingots or boards, not too many.. But you have to be respected to utilize the trade deal in any city

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand why we have to wait 7 days when we renounce being a citizen of one city and want to be a citizen of another? Has it something to do with Factions?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My guess is that it is to build loyalty, so that way you're not switching every time you log on just to get a bonus that suits your needs. Just like changing citizenship IRL can't be done over night again and again, there should be some processing time.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My guess is that it is to build loyalty, so that way you're not switching every time you log on just to get a bonus that suits your needs. Just like changing citizenship IRL can't be done over night again and again, there should be some processing time.
The thing is I accidently hit the citizen button not remembering that this guy was already a citizen of Trinsic. Dumb mistake I know but that is what I did. Now I have to wait until next week to re-enroll him. I was sure that had to be a reason but none I could think of made sense in a game.

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
if you didn't change city's, it should let you join your city again no wait. i think this is a flaw to have to wait 7 days to rejoin same city.just for the reason listed mistakenly hit the button.