Reading the Runes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

At one point and time it was fun to log onto uocom and try to decode the Runic message across the top of the page. This was fun during all the Inu quest stuff and such. For the longest time the same one was posted and then they disappeared. Well i logged on today and saw that the runes were back. I may have just missed them before but i do believe this is set is new. Although i dont know who is putting the runes up there now they are really wacky for sure. So lets keep an eye out and see what develops with them and if they are indeed new ones. If they arent then just chalk it up to me being delirious still from my flu...LOL.

From my decoding i got this......" It Must Be Buggies"

I

imported_Fran Fury

I am not into decoding but I think someone on uohall said it is bunnies not buggies

G

Bunnies ... bunnies

Think pink, fluffy killer bunnies running all over.

G

well i thought that too....obvious since all the content coming up...but my decoding kept coming up with buggies....hummm hidden meaning there since we havent gotten our stuff yet....hehe. ALt hought they said today would be the day they are running behind true to form. I dont intend to sound mean its just the remnants of the flu making me "buggies"...hehe. Guess their publish times are still on west coast zoning...LOL. I will just go hide in my corner now and wait for my buggies.