• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Reading of the Banns

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Several nights ago a couple of the Crux Knights were winding down after our shift at the Horse's Head Inn across from the old Crux headquarters in Jhelom and Vera the cook wanders over to our table and starts a conversation concerning Lady Amandine.

My ears perked up, it was the first time anyone had mentioned out loud what we all have been wondering, we were pretty sure Lady Amandine had to be in her third trimester of pregnancy, and there has been no word from the King as to the reading of the Banns for her Marriage or what to even expect in the coming months with our leadership in the motherly way.

Another thought had crossed my mind, what about the situation with Danicas sister (Charlotte). Should I even mention this?
I am a little more than concerned with Charlottes spirit being absorbed by Lady Danica and now shes giving birth.

I will send a note off to the King about these matters, hopefully he wont make us all wait until the council meeting to address this.

Several of the older woman here in Jhelom wanted to finish off their knitting & quilting and send over their gifts prior to the arrival of the new wee lil one, Being from Jhelom they had spent many a night chit chatting with Danica and felt she was part family.

Several of the Knights were hoping they hadnt missed out on a good celebration, everything seemed to be so hush hush at the Castle. There were no signs of rooms being prepared at the castle either.

We shall see if a response is forth coming,

Jesup, take this note to the King, along with these booties and infants clothing for Lady Amadine, I will meet up with you at the Moonglow telescope. I am planning on another meeting there.

Apparently there is still disturbances from the childrens dreams and these weedy looking vines.

Now off with you I need to pack my gear and finish up these plans for Jheloms Community Day at the end of the month

Last edited: