• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reactivated account... any active guilds?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya...

Just reactivated my account to check out the SA client.
So for now Ill at least play for the next month...

Are there any active guilds on the Europa shard that are recruiting?
Iam not looking for heavy roleplay... but some roleplay is ok :)
Also I think Iam more for PvM than PvP

Any ideas?

Thanks

Zayin

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes.

Oh, sorry, did you want to hear about active guilds as well? :D We're active; we have a core of members who log in most days, and whilst we've been hunting the event to destruction, we'll be moving back to what we normally do just as soon as it's done. Champs (tram mostly, very occasional fel, but we try to avoid pvp), some doom, some peerless, as well as various other dungeons, ranging from high end to beginners, and rescue missions for our new players. You'd be amazed where some of them end up dead! I don't do roleplay, don't mind others messing about with it. No weekly meetings and we make allowances for each others mild eccentricities. I'm so laid back, I'm practically horizontal and I won't take offence if your targeting system means you shoot me or your pet eats me.

If that sounds like a guild you could bring something to, even if it is your own brand of mild insanity, give me a shout here or grab a player with the Saor guild tag in game and ask for me, Cail :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol... That sounds like a guild for my taste :)
How many active players do you have?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And how about alts? Id like to get all my chars in, so I can chat along whichever char Iam on :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have between 8 and 12 players who log on daily, and alts are no problem at all, the more the merrier :)

I'm to be found at shadow lord spawns and the tokuno champ spawn while the event lasts. I take my necro to those, Macha.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, not sure what we're doing tonight. I'll be online after 9pm or so, and if you head for Luna and then run down the south road, past the brigand camp, you'll find our guildhouse. It's on the east side of the road. Or, if you give me a time you're loggin in, I can come and meet you or send an emissary. My work schedule is a little odd; I run a backpackers hostel and have to call there twice a day. In the evenings, I go between 8pm & 9pm but, depending on how many are in, I can be there for a fair while unless I'm really firm about leaving. I'll try and escape quickly tonight :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Already joined Saor and Iam having great fun! very nice and friendly people in that guild... mildly insane... but I was warned :)

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if your more interested in doing true champs in fel and the possibility of pvp just give me a shout.

I run 2 guilds....the pvp one supports the champ one

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if your more interested in doing true champs in fel and the possibility of pvp just give me a shout.

I run 2 guilds....the pvp one supports the champ one

But to get a true feeling for him and his guilds style of play have a look on the UCH boards for a poster called Sausage. His post will enlighten you.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But to get a true feeling for him and his guilds style of play have a look on the UCH boards for a poster called Sausage. His post will enlighten you.

Yeah i second that. Everyone that thinks about joining his guild should first read the UCH boards to see what kinda person he is.