Re: Newest Largest UO AUCTION IN HISTORY ENDS 7/6

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

mask-z

No need for EA to chass in game people who diverts uo into an irl business, They should just read this forum and ban all of you. That's will be so great for the game and players...

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Detroit!
No need for EA to chass in game people who diverts uo into an irl business, They should just read this forum and ban all of you. That's will be so great for the game and players...
I bet they'd appreciate your idea, if it was understandable. :stir:

M

mask-z

Where ares my errors ?
Roff.. my english is too bad :lol:

Mais bon on s'en fou, on pourrait aussi rigoler de voir combien d'anglophones savent parler des langues étrangères...
Sérieux c'est pas compréhensible ? :stretcher:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
May 28, 2004
Lake George, New York, USA
www.ultimabroker.com
I bet they'd appreciate your idea, if it was understandable. :stir:
MaskZ makes a good point about Brokers and Players who make a living earning profit from Ultima On-line. However as most rares collectors, true collectors already know, the day we buy a rare is like the day you buy a brand car, is loses value as soon as you drive off of the lot. I mean Doug paid 2 - 10 times more than the current bids made on these rares. I just sold my entire collection for 1/3 my investment. I lost big time. Inflation, duping, and lack of marketing UO is ruining the old rare investments. Now with prices so low, its time for the iron to strike, and make a good investment for the future of UO.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 23, 2007
Netherlands
I think you should aim your criticism at scripting, fencing, duping gold brokers, not at some guy who is trying to sell off his collection due to 'circumstances'.
And like it or not RMT (real money trading) is a HUGE business; over 100 million per year for all MMORPGs. Over 100,000 Chinese people are working in the gold-farming industry. So banning some UO rares collectors makes no sense at all, nor can it properly be ethically defended.