• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Re-Named to Default "Rares" Flask, Eye of Newt, Etc

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So there's this vendor house in Luna that has been selling these bugged items for 3+ years.
This vendor as far as I know, is the #1 source of these bugged items in the entire game.

The vendor is called "Legion of Honor Venor House" owned by "Karen".

It's clear there is/was a bug where you could get a "Red Leaf" and turn it into a "Dead Bird" it's original default name. Turn a "Green Thorn" into an "Arrow", it's default name, get a "Lucky Coin" and turn it into "Eye of Newt" it's default name. The thing about these bugged items is the color is not changed to default, original items are not these colors.

Does this bug still exist? I do not ask to reproduce it, I ask so players don't get ripped off by buying these "Rares" for millions or hundreds of thousands and find out a "Trick" a "Bug" turned a 1k item into a 100k or 1mil item in seconds.

If this forum doesn't know the answer or is going to 'play dumb' I will find the answer elsewhere, it's clear it's a player-created bugged-fake-rare.

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you buy something fake? Assuming that this forum would "Play dumb" is a little insulting. You are the one seeking answers.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If this forum doesn't know the answer or is going to 'play dumb' I will find the answer elsewhere, it's clear it's a player-created bugged-fake-rare.
Why would you even write that statement in your post? Makes you sound like a complete ****** bag.

But the bug has been patched sometime ago, you were able to revert stackable items to their default name. The vendor in question has indeed been selling these items for sometime, but there has never been an official statement saying these items are illegal.

Post with items
http://stratics.com/community/threads/images-of-past-stacking-exploit-items.293465/

With that being said what is the purpose of your post?

Last edited:

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I never said the items were illegal. I only state that it has not been mentioned because a simple search will yield zero results, it's as if no one has ever talked about it. Thanks for the info, no need to be insulted.