• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re: Mag threads so far....

B

BardMal

.... since it is down for update this might all get changed.

Red thingies: on my pally Vriak sa Hodel - 120 swords et all/ using eoo, a blaze hally, and whirl wind I am getting about 20 threads per hourish. the thread drops into my pack as it starts to make a black whirlie thingie, before it dies.

Yellow thingies: on my necro Luminar (thank you friends for all the resses) 119 spirit speak; don't have to stay onscreen once talking to the ghosties, have gotton about 24 threads in hourish - some (many) from off screen.

Walking ghosties: have gotton two "though threads" after about 1 1/2 hours - if they are standing still they don't do anything but complain, (kind of like UHall posteres heh heh).

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at my thread (singluar)*

You know sometimes I wonder if I'm playing the same game as other people :)

B

BardMal

*looks at my thread (singluar)*

You know sometimes I wonder if I'm playing the same game as other people :)
I would be happy to hook up with you and help you out.

After the shard update a player named Achilles has been really helping Luminar out alot.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you just have to kill the ghosts that walk around for the Threads of Thought ? Im a lil confused.. :eyes:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, Arwen, the fast walkin' greyish guys have the thought threads

if you see Ynise there, give a yell, she has some to spare ;)

N

NewThunder

I am gettting tons of the threads of Thought with my necro, it the threads of fate that don't seem to want to drop.

D

Danse

Are necro's the only ones who can get any thing from those 'forsakens'?:sad3: They ignore me or run away from ..I have killed a few...*blushes* *shrugs*...

I have gotten about 5 threads of life *I have zero Spirit speak*...but nothing off those corrupted guys...rolleyes:

Now I gots to go again..see ya laters...:mf_prop: