• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Re] Buying "I Stole This Lantern & Staff" (ANY SHARD)

• Thread starter imported_Peil
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peil

I'm looking for "I Stole This Lantern!" and "I Stole This Staff!" for sale.
I'll x-fer to your shard for trade.

Please send me a PM or ICQ message.
My ICQ number is 11767124 [Peil].

Paying well

-P.S-

I got the "Queen of Thieves" ring at last.
Thank you for your all helps

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 more complete sets on GL, as i stole them personally in teh event adn hung on to them, last set i sold was for 60 million, let me locate which bank it is in and i will get back to you

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

the "Set" was sold for 60m!?

[/ QUOTE ]

todays price would mean a set is over 200 mil

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

the "Set" was sold for 60m!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and it is the lantern, staff, robe, heater shield, sword, necklace

C

craememp

If you have another set, I'm interested in that as well! Thanks!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As many have messaged me and asked in the thread, I have 3 complete sets of the "i stole this item."

this is beside the loose staff and lantern asked for origonally.

As many "Auctions" have been happening, and as I have 3 sets i can sell them to the highest bidders....

I will run the auction ending Wednesday October 3rd, one week......

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought there was more to the set...like a dye tub or something

either way....ya id prolly pay 200m for a set=/....we'll just see how the auction goes i guess

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i thought there was more to the set...like a dye tub or something

either way....ya id prolly pay 200m for a set=/....we'll just see how the auction goes i guess

[/ QUOTE ]

lantern, staff, robe, heater shield, sword, necklace , and dye tub. That is all 7 items

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a pm bid of 80 million, and one on teh boards for 125

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

As many have messaged me and asked in the thread, I have 3 complete sets of the "i stole this item."

this is beside the loose staff and lantern asked for origonally.

As many "Auctions" have been happening, and as I have 3 sets i can sell them to the highest bidders....

I will run the auction ending Wednesday October 3rd, one week......

[/ QUOTE ]

I am confused as to how the auction will take place. You said that you have three sets for sale and you will sell it to the highest bidders. How does that work? What price do they get the sets for? Maybe you should just sell a set to me, treyster, and craemp for 125M each

G

Typically in "Dutch" auctions with say three items, the three highest bidders are the winner even if the third bid is a penny. The main variation is that the High bidder is the winning bidder and the remaining items are offered down the line at the High bid. Just depends on how the seller wants to work it. Either way it appears he is going to make a few pennys.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alvinho is an upstanding player in the Great Lakes Community. There is no doubt, if that is what you are implying Tomas.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Alvinho is an upstanding player in the Great Lakes Community. There is no doubt, if that is what you are implying Tomas.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh I am not implying anything. I just meant to say that I dont really know how he is going to handle the auction and I do not think I will bid more till that part is clear to me.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Typically in "Dutch" auctions with say three items, the three highest bidders are the winner even if the third bid is a penny. The main variation is that the High bidder is the winning bidder and the remaining items are offered down the line at the High bid. Just depends on how the seller wants to work it. Either way it appears he is going to make a few pennys.

[/ QUOTE ]

This exactly how dutch auctions work, The highest bidder wins the items(1 set) in this case, and the 2 bids lower than teh highest bid will have the opertunity to buy the additional sets at the highest price bid, unless something can be worked out on teh lower bids.

C

craememp

So, what is the status on these items? Who has high bids?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guy seems to be missing. Seems to be a trend with the last few auctions I bid in lol. Hopefully real life came in way and he will be back.

G

So, I missed the post that stated the end date of the auction, but if there is a set that hasn't had any bids placed on it, I would be willing to place one of 125m as well.

Thanks

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLPFC

Just a heads up guys, I ahve had a family matter that has came up, and i may not be back into game full time for abotu 1 more week takeign care of things, i have not forgotten about this nor do i have any intentions of letting this auction fall by the wayside.

I appriciate your patience in this auction

G

Thanks for the update! Hope everything is well, and works out for the best!

C

craememp

Yes, I agree with DVI... thank you for the update and I hope all goes well. Take care!!

...oh, and let us know if DVI can help you with anything.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...oh, and let us know if DVI can help you with anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's late for me and far past the time I should've been in bed so perhaps I am.....but am I missing something?

G

heh none taken, just wasn't sure if I was missing out on a joke....

G

pffft....you're about 10 hours to late tomas....and answer my icqs, i'm bored at work

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

pffft....you're about 10 hours to late tomas....and answer my icqs, i'm bored at work

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking back at this event, I won this by turning over 250 I stole items, sigh wish i had those today lol

G

The OP hasn't returned yet, most likely still handling personal responsibilities