• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RBG Initiation ?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RBG Town Guards Initiation
The first initiation ceremonies for the new Town Guards. Individual enlistees will be sworn in and given their assignments. More details to come.

EM Barnaby, I see where the town criers are announcing this for the 31st and to go see Andrew at the Castle for Details. What Castle, cause I have not been able to find him at either in Brit. Thanks

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is in Castle Blackthorn. The only information he has at the moment is the locations for each swearing in.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, found him :) Read the location book also.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir, it was unfortunate but my husband and I could not make it this past Friday night. Real life was an itch and hit us like a mack truck. When will the next one be or how does that work for my husband's regiment?

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Minoc regiment was basically "semi-grandfathered," so there is no need to take the oath. If they would LIKE to, they can do so late this month when I do another round.