• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RBG Directory

C

Corvak

The RBG is made up of several regiments, each headed by a Captain. Each Captain reports to Commander Kanlocke.

The regiment Captain has near autonomous control of his or her regiment when it comes to recruitment and activities, unless Captain Kanlocke orders them to do otherwise.

New Haven
New Haven's regiment is primarily concerned with safeguarding those new to the realm, and to deal with the aftermath of the destruction of old haven.

Captain: Cyric Algalon

Umbra
Umbra has been plagued with horrible monstrosities emerging from Bedlam. The RBG has been tasked with keeping them from emerging and threatening the local area.

Captain: Kalmar

Wind
Not much is known about Wind, as only those with sufficient magical knowledge may enter.

Captain: Rilien

Abyss
The Abyss is not so much a town as an outpost of order amongst chaos.

Captain: Alan Jenks

Britain
Britain is the largest town in Britannia, and home of Queen Dawn. It was a centre of commerce and trade, before the Shadowlord invasions, and has recently been returning to it's past glory.

Captain: Elaint Eltanor

Trinsic
Trinsic is under the watchful eye of the Purple Guardians of HONOR. RBG members shall observe their claim as the cities protectorate, given by Lord British himself, and treat them with the same respect that is shown to any RBG regiment, as they have served valiantly during the long years since Lord British departed.

Serpent's Hold
Serpent's Hold has always been a fortress against evil, and one of the most well defended cities of Britannia.

Captain: Victoria Navarre

Jhelom
Jhelom is the city of Valor, and home to some of the best fighters in Britannia.

Captain: Tamar Tephi

Yew
The City of Justice, and home to Empath Abbey.

Captain: Dallen Bowsong

(Did I miss anyone? Spell your name wrong? Do you have a preferred town description? Leave a post and i'll adjust it accordingly.)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible for the Captains to leave their ICQ's, and/or emails, and/or Stratics board names for PM's? Any one of those.

C

Corvak

I can edit those in if they want. I know several, but I won't post them without permission.

V

Victoria Navarre

Serpent's Hold
Serpent's Hold has always been a fortress against evil, and one of the most well defended cities of Britannia.

Captain: Victoria Navarre
Though I wish to be the Captain of the RBG division in Serpents Hold,I still await some kind of confermation from the EM's as to my apointment by the Crown and Commander Kanlocke.I submitted my request 4-5 days ago and have yet to receive word back.Oh and the guild tag I made is RBN-Royal Britainnian Navy. If that's acceptable that is.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Expect a few words from ...

Well, us.
*sly grin*

C

Corvak

Though I wish to be the Captain of the RBG division in Serpents Hold,I still await some kind of confermation from the EM's as to my apointment by the Crown and Commander Kanlocke.I submitted my request 4-5 days ago and have yet to receive word back.Oh and the guild tag I made is RBN-Royal Britainnian Navy. If that's acceptable that is.
That's fine. I'll leave it in until you hear from them :)