• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Razz's Castle

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 months and entirely to much gold and resources later, the castle build is complete.

I designed it around my 4 characters and the gear and resources they use.

Top Floor

Second Floor outside

Second Floor Inside ( Center room houses mannequins for my 4 characters. Their character specific gear stored in chests next to them)

Bottom Floor (Center room houses all general gear, PS, Alacrity's, SoT's. Outer hallways have plant and bandage resources)

Some of my older work
Razz's Siege Magencia Bungalo
Razz's 2 plot Estate on Siege
Razz Lakehouse

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
luvluv! am working on my museum/castle on pac... just gotta get to mining more granite, bought out all the vendors on the shard, lol!

btw.. the red tiles on the first floor, where are those from? is the VvV rewards?

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Envy you... truly legendary castle builder... UO has everything we need :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good looking, innovative, colours well balanced I MUST stop looking at others or ill start rebuilding my places! Im useless to create pictures or I would show what I have.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Where is this wondrous (is that still a word?) castle of yours, Razz? What shard, what coordinates? I'd like to take a real life (in Pixellian form) look at it. Thanks for showing the pix... Very very impressive!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is this wondrous (is that still a word?) castle of yours, Razz? What shard, what coordinates? I'd like to take a real life (in Pixellian form) look at it. Thanks for showing the pix... Very very impressive!
Your more then welcome to come by. Sadly I had to make the castle private because certain players have found a way to enter public houses and kill the owners. I'm usually on during the evenings. Jump on Siege and ask for me. I'll be glad to let you in. =)

P.S. My player name is also Razz.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Would be so good if there are pre-selected home building packages...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am new to the world of deco .... so this might seem a stupid question, but ..... how do you customise a traditional castle ?