• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

razielle` and kos please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLiNK-

This is a open invite to you to a 1v1, you sit at the gate and talk trash to me about how noone in \r\ can 1v1 but yet you guys attempt to gank me with bardie and your self, so this is you one chance to have me 1v1 (yes im pablo escobar) so we can have our 1v1!!

icq - 235-502-567

R

Roflmao X 2

I'll duel you 1v1. You'll lose if you can't run off screen.

F

Foamy Squirrel

<blockquote><hr>

I'll duel you 1v1. You'll lose if you can't run off screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are neither of the above mentioned
you are a board troll since you havent been able to spawn

you speedhack and so does most of kos
that is about all you have in common with the people named in post

I

imported_IgotWood

you can suck it sir...i am in KOS and don't run any 3rd programs not even UOA and i rock your ass day in and day out so don't talk about what you don't know...and you have admitted numerous times to runn'n speed hacks in vent so i would keep that girlish mouth closed sir/ma'am

F

Foamy Squirrel

<blockquote><hr>

you can suck it sir...i am in KOS and don't run any 3rd programs not even UOA and i rock your ass day in and day out so don't talk about what you don't know...and you have admitted numerous times to runn'n speed hacks in vent so i would keep that girlish mouth closed sir/ma'am

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dickface
i dont know who you are but i dont run speedhacks
i have a real job and buy top end pc [censored]

vlad is a pos speedhacker that when he gets redlined blinks away off my screen
and there isnt too many people i even bother fighting from kos since im not a gate fighter and you wont leave the gz

tram is &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

R

Roflmao X 2

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dickface

and there isnt too many people i even bother fighting from kos since im not a gate fighter and you wont leave the gz

[/ QUOTE ]

NO NAME CALLING SQUIRREL. YOU HAVE VIOLATED TERMS OF SERVICE WITH THIS POST. BOARD WARRIOR!

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

This is a open invite to you to a 1v1, you sit at the gate and talk trash to me about how noone in \r\ can 1v1 but yet you guys attempt to gank me with bardie and your self, so this is you one chance to have me 1v1 (yes im pablo escobar) so we can have our 1v1!!

icq - 235-502-567

[/ QUOTE ]

Nathan will duel you sir. I'll duel any /R/ member.

F

Foamy Squirrel

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dickface

[/ QUOTE ]

NO NAME CALLING SQUIRREL. YOU HAVE VIOLATED TERMS OF SERVICE WITH THIS POST. BOARD WARRIOR!

[/ QUOTE ]

ooops i meant to say hose head

F

Foamy Squirrel

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

icq - 235-502-567

[/ QUOTE ]

Nathan will duel you sir. I'll disarm spam any /R/ member.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed that for you

I

imported_IgotWood

haha top end for white trash like yourself? what a 386 with 512 ram there tiger? you probably don't even know what top end is...and you have to speedhack to even play mister skippy pants off the screen anytime more than 1 on ya

I

Inxane

I smell a lock icon coming when the moderators sober up from the new year.

B

BLiNK-

<blockquote><hr>

haha top end for white trash like yourself? what a 386 with 512 ram there tiger? you probably don't even know what top end is...and you have to speedhack to even play mister skippy pants off the screen anytime more than 1 on ya

[/ QUOTE ]

ok nerd, cool keep tlaking bout how leet your computer is sir

next thing, this was a request for a duel vs razielle and rest of kos, nathan your trash and have already died to me many times. im done with the archer buisness i got bored of it, now that theres no competition vs me solo let alone 2 or 3 vs me...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Hahahah, TY, this post needed that.

B

Budweiser KDL

I'll still duel you......Still waiting...............

B

BLiNK-

<blockquote><hr>

I'll still duel you......Still waiting...............

[/ QUOTE ]

we just did and you lost sir

B

Budweiser KDL

You have never fought me alone.....set a time and place and ill show up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a gooder

For the thread...
What part of the ROC's do I need to draw a picture of? You guys obviously think they don't apply to your 'elite' selves, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.