• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rays of Hope and Wedding Bells.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In times such as these, a ray of hope and peace is all that it can take to sooth a group of people. So, to help the citizens of Catskills (And any other shard) I openly invite every citizen to attend the Wedding of Va’lis Razele and Melina Gerson.

The wedding is the first to be performed in game under the new EM Wedding system.

The wedding will take place at Terort Skitas (Sorcerers Dungeon) in Ilshenar. (The white library part above the dungeon itself.)

The time of the wedding is 12:01 AM EST on Sunday the First of February.

Those who wish, can meet at 11:20 PM Saturday at the Valor Shrine of Ilshenar to get to the location early. (recommended if you are not able to teleport from the ground to the location itself.) The group will leave at 11:40 PM for the location, those who can clear the way of monsters doing so.

A small reception is to follow the wedding.

Special thanks to EM Annendora and EM Kasaven for helping me plan this day…er morning/night. You two have been an enormous help, especially Annendora for putting up with random visits and answering my countless questions.

However, please please PLEASE do NOT come to spam or grief in any way at all. Not only would this slightly bring down this day for those who actually came to witness the wedding, but it also would make you look rather foolish.

So! Just to clarify….
Date: Feburary First
Time: 12:01 AM, meeting at Valor Gate - 11:20 PM Saturday the 31st.
Reception to Follow.

I hope to see many of Catskills and other shards citizens there!

Sincerely, Va’lis Razele.

P.S. Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. =)

M

Mirage

Question is... why would you even want to get married in the first place.

Mir

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because....Because...

Because I can. *nod nod*

But if someone wants to throw a party...more power to them. I'll show up Hehe.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Update*

The wedding is today. I will have teleport scrolls for those who cant run through the dungeon. (personally I think everyone should use teleport, Paragon Blood Eles HURT!)

Remember, Meeting at Ilshenar Valor gate at 11:20 PM EST.

Hope to see you all there if you can come!

~Va'lis Razele, hiding somewhere and enjoying final moments of being a bachelor.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't say that I've ever been to that dungeon. Unless something tragic happens, then you can count on me being there. =-D

Erm...wait. Isn't today the 31st? Or did the date get changed?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually tried very hard to piece together what I would be able to call a: tuxedo on Ultima Online. Well...I took this screenshot of what I will be wearing. Anyone else want to try at a "formal" screenshot? Do you think I look "dressed for the occasion" or should I tweak it a bit?

I hope to see everyone there.

:)

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even kept the mask...*laughs* Very nice and im glad you will be there.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I wish I could have reached her... Er, I mean one, a polar bear mask that is. *clears throat* ...yeah. Erm *blushes* so, I'll be there anyway. :)

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 hour and 20 minutes till meeting at valor gate.

2 hours till wedding itself.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Slipping through the wooded area just off of Valor...Hagrid treads quickly and lightly into the dungeon below. And then above. Putting on his formal ware...ready for the ceremony.****

Indeed a wonderful evening.

You are quite possibly the only ones wed by our acting EM on this very shard. I've caught wind of her leaving.

****Walking into the dampened castle that Hagrid has decided to call his home his very head begins to ache...the pain, but what is this? A voice echoes within the very walls of his skull. One of...a Solomon Wright. Is he hearing his thoughts, no, Solomon is communicating to him. Intentionally, sharing thoughts, and ideas. Even asking of...opinions. But also carries a message. That the one known as "EM" Annendora has found greater purpose on a split reality...a shard of existence known as Lake Austin. But she leaves us...not in vain, or wrath. But of her own free will. She will be missed. But what way to best remember her by? After all, she did just joined two souls together in marriage. A stone statue maybe? "Aaaaagh!" Hagrid's head aches terribly as he snaps back into his reality. It was a lovely eve. He sits in the throne...the one adjacent to him sits all but empty, but for a Polar Bear mask given to him as a reminder. Given to him...by a friend named Vallend. Maybe one day soon, that throne will have the lovely Lady BarefootPrincess...Hagrid slips off into a deep sleep.****

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks to everyone that came, You all made the wedding what it was. Once again, im reminded by so many reasons that point to one thing...Cats is number one in community! =p

M

Moonwynd

Congratulations, Va'lis and Melina! Sounds like your evening was perfect. I wish I could have been there.

Best Wishes for a life of Love and Happiness!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure our shard reporters got their fair share as well, but here are my photos from last night's event.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*smile* Thank you for taking all those pics Black Sun.

C

Corvak

Hah, shows how much attention I pay - I didn't even know you were in my alliance, Black Sun - Until I saw my name in green, and that shot with alliance chat showing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah, shows how much attention I pay - I didn't even know you were in my alliance, Black Sun - Until I saw my name in green, and that shot with alliance chat showing.
Yup, I'm a member of [SCB].