• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ravenant Open for Registration

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I'm pleased to announce that ravenant.com, Bazaaro Community's new gaming network, will be open for registration at midnight tonight! Please check it out, create a group, write an article, and start connecting with friends. I hope to see you there!

This is a soft launch, and you can expect many improvements and refinement over the coming days and months.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the name got changed already? Wasn't it announced as "Ravennant" ?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's all confusing.
To clear it up:

So everything, that was non-UO on stratics.com has been moved to ravenant.com?
And everything UO-related stay on stratics.com?

Since english isn't my native language and ravenant doesn't ring a bell, I tried to look it up in a dictionary/translator. No luck. Does it mean anything special or is it just a made up word? The only thing that comes to mymind are ravens and ants.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
That's all confusing.
To clear it up:

So everything, that was non-UO on stratics.com has been moved to ravenant.com?
And everything UO-related stay on stratics.com?

Since english isn't my native language and ravenant doesn't ring a bell, I tried to look it up in a dictionary/translator. No luck. Does it mean anything special or is it just a made up word? The only thing that comes to mymind are ravens and ants.
You are correct, UO content is remaining on Stratics. That doesn't mean that UO players can't use the new site, but it is a social network and not a fan site. This website is independent from Stratics.

Ravenant is a made up word that is derived from Raven and Revenant. You can read about it on https://ravenant.com/about. Hope to see you there.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it intentional for me to see the word press screen?