• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Ratman

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wasn't the Ratman from an EM/Global event where they were accidentally allowed to be tamed?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So costly like Hell now, I suppose. Pity, I wouldn't mind to add one of them criter to my Stable collection...
Only one I ever saw that sold was billionS and that was a long time ago... like 4-5 years if my memory is working correctly. Would have no clue how much inflation drove them up over that time frame.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only one I ever saw that sold was billionS and that was a long time ago... like 4-5 years if my memory is working correctly. Would have no clue how much inflation drove them up over that time frame.
Atlantic fel castles are selling for 30p. And a tram castle for 45 to 50p so I would think at lest 20p

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I sold mine about 5 years ago for 100 mil. No point in keeping it if it can just be deleted on site if you're paged on so it just sat in my stable taking up room :(

I miss it, but all I did was take it out of the stable from time to time to go *Aww cute!* then put it right back in so he wouldn't get deleted lol.

And in this day and age, especially if it's on ATL, you see someone walking around with a bonded ratman you WILL get paged on...so unless you're one of Bonnie's favorite people it's a huge risk to spend so much money on one just to chance having it deleted.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I missed out on the perfect one about 2 years ago. There are some that were greater dragons but when you start the training the slot will go up cause of the patch. Would still be nice to have though. I think the price was 350M on the 760str ppWW convert. If anyone gets word and knows or willing to sell, I will pay well.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone just posted in a 5-year old thread that they had one: