• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rate The House Above You Thread!!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, here is something fun for us to do.. This is thread where we will rate our home designs on Pacific, both customization and decoration wise.. You may take more than one picture of a house of course, it can be any house from Pacific, you can post your own if you wish.. The rating will be from a 1 or a 10..

I will go first..

So now somebody will give this a rating, and post another picture of a house for the next person to rate!

The goal of this is to get people out and about.. People may begin to compete and hopefully all the other shards will pick this up and we could all be rivals in house designing

C

Connor_Graham

Hmm. I'd say a 6 for the one above. It just seems like too much wall & roof to me.

Here's mine (Had to use 2 pics as 1 can't capture the whole house):

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give Conor's a 7/10. I really like the bridge you have!!
Here's my home, south of trinsic by the coast. A little cut off but I'm sure you get the idea, right?

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would rate Beefy's place: 7/10

I like the waterfall in the front and the outdoor retreat on the second level. I think the structure is too much walls and not enough dimensions. Also, the front stairs go straight up to the wall and should at least end at a small porch. There is nowhere for visitors to stand when knocking on the door.

Here is my home, or was my home.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I give Leira a 10/10. Here's Baron's house.

That is not my house that is the W*K Guildhouse and I was Afk When u all came in. I talked to the owner and he cleared the friends list so that is the only time ul ever see my corpse again.

V

Velandra

A newbie from my guild slayed his war horse!

Okay.. so he didn't actually fight back.. but still!

B

Budweiser

That is not my house that is the W*K Guildhouse and I was Afk When u all came in. I talked to the owner and he cleared the friends list so that is the only time ul ever see my corpse again.
AFK?? why do you say something in my journal.. and no you where not afk dood. get real. we chased your dumb a s s into the house like always.

Besides stick to TOPIC Baron. House design. I simply posted a pic of what I thought was your house since you run to it most of the time.