• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rares on Napa Valley

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi friends - I have a good amount of gold on Napa Valley and would like to purchase rare deco items there for personal use. If anyone has anything good on Napa they would be willing to part with for Napa gold, please let me know. Fair prices paid.

Thanks, Pete
ICQ 8233819
PM's OK too.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Slightly OT, but are you interested in swapping your napa gold for some of my ATL gold?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for someone willing to sell "rare" items on Napa. I guess everything got moved to Atlantic. :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a set of Napa items:

Blood Stone Master Thief Bracelet
Blood Stone Master Lock Picker Bracelet
Blood Stone Member

all located on Baja but will take Atlantic gold if you are interested. I can move the items to Napa for you. You can icq me at 123172317 or PM me. if Interested.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Manti, but I'm looking to buy rares on Napa with Napa gold. :) Still fairly poor on Atlantic.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know and I would not mind bringing them home but I can only offer Napa gold. I doubt you want that. :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that you have some Atlantic gold, I would take some Atlantic and Napa gold for the set. Icq me and we can chat about it.