• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Rares museums on Siege?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I admit, I've so far pretty much ignored Siege and Mugen for rares. But since we're going to want rares from those shards included in an eventual wiki of all seer/EM/etc rares, can anyone help out with any lists of old Siege/Mugen seer items, or locations of seer/EM/other rares museums and collections on Siege or Mugen?

Thanks!
Brian

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Brian,

Your sources should start with Igg a Pie's Museum, which can be accessed from the public hub just outside Umbra. It has several Siege rares, including a one of a kind neon cake that Mesanna left there when she last came to the shard.

Next, if you can get him to let you in, ask Malloc for a tour of his obscenely wealthy house. He also owns some unique rares, including an EM event item that want properly locked down :)

These next two will be harder to get access to bc they aren't around as much. VinnySP has a few very nice items on display in his keep and who knows what else he has locked away.

Famine has a private rare museum in north Zento that, among other awesome sickness, flaunts TWO of the five Ghostly Shroudif of Spookiness just chilling on the front step. I hear the stuff on the inside is beyond belief.

Those will make an impressive dent in your search. Good luck.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What Silent said plus Doive's rare museum in New Mag on the N/E side of the island.
Hoffs also has a castle museum in Gilfane east of Skara Brae. There also the 6-house mansion in North Gilfane that is a feast for the eye deco wise.

Have fun exploring Siege. :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reference silent. You are also dead on about the other rares collectors as well. As far as that Tele tile outside of umbra, I believe kelmo sold that house cuz I did get my tile back.

You did forget about Davie who has a museum in new mag. Not sure if it's still private or not but I don't think it is. Holden owns a bell museum just outside TerMur gate as well. Also Hoffs from Gil has a museum of sorts but I don't believe it has alot of the rares you are referring to. Other notable names would be Becca, Sara Dale, Ikichet and I'm betting on Kelmo as well....lol.

The city state of GIL has also has some beautifully decorated homes. Some of the best in all UO in my humble opinion.

It's great to see a non siege player finally give any attention to rares here on siege. One of the best things about collecting here is the fact that rares, server births, rubble, em items, ect is that they are all that is available because nothing can be cross sharded. So any old items that have not been turned in for points, been lost on accounts of players that quit long ago or items that have been fallen victim to idocs can never be replaced. Heck.....even holiday gifts that are taken for granted on production shards have value here. Jus because it is another item that just exists.

But the real gold mine does belong to the elusive Famine. I have seen most of his collection and he owns more 1 of 1s and 1 of 2s than all the other rares collectors on siege combined. Also I know he has arrived least 5 rares that don't even exist on prodo. But he is a mo for to get ahold of.

But I would love to give you a tour. Anyway throw me a icq if you like 43711018. I am usually on after 9pm est

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have alot of crap sitting around, collecting dust like many others do. Havent been in game very much but id give ya a tour sometime if ya wish, its to hard to list everything here and.........im pretty lazy!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I did not sell the house and shard rares are displayed everywhere.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello BrianFreud, I can't help much with info about Rares, but if you want to do other thing on your Siege Tour, I would like to help you.

We have a nice setup of teleporters, that will bring you around on the shard and we have 3 official player towns.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I admit, I've so far pretty much ignored Siege and Mugen for rares. But since we're going to want rares from those shards included in an eventual wiki of all seer/EM/etc rares, can anyone help out with any lists of old Siege/Mugen seer items, or locations of seer/EM/other rares museums and collections on Siege or Mugen?

Thanks!
Brian
Nothing like the prodo castles with EM event items on every tile, but I have a big collection of rubble and a good handful of rares and some collections in my house along the wall in zento, at the northern most exit along the west wall.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks guys. :) Between auctions and a 3 month old, my time to travel around Siege will be limited, but once I get together a list of Siege seer/EM items I'm even thinking to look for, I'll start making my way around. :)

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Famine's museum is about as good as it gets...on any shard. Truly a wonder to behold.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree but Famine is never on and his museum is closed to public, so sadly no one gets to enjoy it these days.
Oh that blows. I knew when he moved it he was doing some crazy redecorating and needed to set it private for security reasons. Too bad...it was just a smorgasbord of treasures for the eyes.

Get your butt back Pug !!! @Famine

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My place is still open to the public.

Not much from recent events but I do have one or two nice pieces :)

And yes, Famine's place is great. He gave me brief access once and it was wonderful to walk around.