• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares located on Atl

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

I am stepping away from UO for a while, if not indefinitely. I feel like I should auction off the rares I am willing to part with so that you all can enjoy them.
I am ending this auction in a week, so Sunday the 10th of August at 8pm PST
10 minute rule will apply.
I am not setting bids, and with that reserve the right to not sell ANY item if the high bid is not high enough.
All items are on Atlantic and I will accept gold on Atlantic.
Broker can be used if needed.

1. Pelt of the Fabled White Hart - Richard Hill 130 million

2. Boots of a Dark Seeker

3. A Staff of the Seers of the Moonstone

4. An Embroidered Cloak Signifying you as the Protector of the Realm - Fake Problems 30 million

5. I was killed... Death robes to prove it - Azmodanb 5 million

6. Brialla's Journey Calloused my Feet - Fake Problems 30 million

7. Enilno the Quicksword

8. Robe crafted by weaving the Northern Lights - Longtooths 40 million

9. Plain Dress crafted by EM Adris

10. Robe crafted by My True Love (slime dyed) -Lady Khaleesi 20 million

11. A Fancy Dress of Exceptional Quality (blessed) - Bluntman 30 million
Exceptional
Blessed

I am also thinking about selling my Candle collection. I have 2 full sets of quest items and a third missing only the 'Prisioners Journal'. I have 151 candles blessed by love, this is not including the 10 I have with nice names on them. If you are interested PM me here and I can show you the candles and we can talk about a possible transaction.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Robe crafted by weaving the Northern Lights 40m

Fake Problems

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to offer 20mil on both your Protector of the Realm cloak, and Brialla's Journey Calloused my Feet. Thanks for the auction! Good luck!

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I sent you a pm about the candle stuff :)
Anyone know offhand all the items that would be in a full candle quest set? I know what a couple are and I didn't really see a decent list anywhere.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It is a sad day - Such a great UO friend. We are already missing you, but I know this is best for you and wish you the best! :beer::woman:
I'll start with this...
1. Pelt of the Fabled White Hart - 125mil

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello all,

I am stepping away from UO for a while, if not indefinitely. I feel like I should auction off the rares I am willing to part with so that you all can enjoy them.
I am ending this auction in a week, so Sunday the 10th of August.
10 minute rule will apply.
I am not setting bids, and with that reserve the right to not sell ANY item if the high bid is not high enough.
All items are on Atlantic and I will accept gold on Atlantic.
Broker can be used if needed.

1. Pelt of the Fabled White Hart

2. Boots of a Dark Seeker

3. A Staff of the Seers of the Moonstone

4. An Embroidered Cloak Signifying you as the Protector of the Realm

5. I was killed... Death robes to prove it

6. Brialla's Journey Calloused my F

7. Enilno the Quicksword

8. Robe crafted by weaving the Northern Lights

9. Plain Dress crafted by EM Adris

10. Robe crafted by My True Love (slime dyed)

11. A Fancy Dress of Exceptional Quality (blessed)
Exceptional
Blessed

I am also thinking about selling my Candle collection. I have 2 full sets of quest items and a third missing only the 'Prisioners Journal'. I have 151 candles blessed by love, this is not including the 10 I have with nice names on them. If you are interested PM me here and I can show you the candles and we can talk about a possible transaction.

Enjoy!
*FROWNS*

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Bids updated.

Thanks for all of the kind words gang! I just don't have the time or energy for UO right now, but I hope to in the future! I will not go into details about my decisions, but I will say that while I am away I will think of all of you with a heavy yet fond heart! :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Flutter *sad gang sign back*

@Restless Maybe, I am not in a position to look through them all right now.
Note on the Candle collection folks- I am much more interested in selling it as a lot, not piecing it out.

@Evianne The quest items are:
Tear of Sacrifice - orange power crystal
Sudiva's Covetous-Laced Tear - dark gray power crystal
Quill of Justice - green quill
Executioner's Rusty Pen - regular looking quill
The Prisoner's Journal - purple-ish book (I would say the Journal is the rarest of the lot)
Heart of Compassion - yellow heart
A Heart Blackened By Despise - dark grey heart (Ive got 5 of these, making it the easiest item to find)

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Updated!
@BluNtMaN[ATL] and @lady arduinna I can tell you now, I am not selling this dress for as little as 20 million. :)

No one wants my jun-er, rares?! Come on people! They will just sit and gather dust in my bank box unless you save them from that life!

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, my bad hehe.... I saw the dress 4 sale prior your purchase Adeka:rolleyes2::mylittlepony:# 11 - 30m

Last edited:

Fake Problems

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Adeka, would you be able to confirm at what time your auction ends? I want to make sure I'm around tomorrow :D

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd suggest keeping your Candle of Love collection, @Adeka, it's your thing and more than likely the largest known collection of its kind in game. Of all my collection and the many times I've thought of selling it, it has never occurred to me to sell my old footwear collection. That I have always collected for me and my love of historical tailors that have contributed so much to this game. When I think back to all of my years of collecting and the time I have spent with this community, the research and time I spent piecing together what I have now, I think those were some of the best times I have had in UO. Take your time off, but come back to us if you can. You've always been a valued and respected member of this community.

Good Luck!

Athelas

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I realize I made a mistake of not placing minimum bids, so if you have interest in an item, look it up here on Stratics or ask a knowedgable collector. Please. I will set reserves next time, I swear!

Would 2 and 3 be reasonable at 5 each? If so put me down.
I paid 100 million for the staff and a little more than that for the boots, sorry Daegan. Those bids are WAY too low. :)

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
8:01 people. This thing is over.

I don't have a working ICQ right now. I will PM each winner and set up a time to meet. Thank you all!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
8:01 people. This thing is over.

I don't have a working ICQ right now. I will PM each winner and set up a time to meet. Thank you all!
I am buying Blunt's items while his GT is down. Let me know when and where I can meet you...

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Adeka please pm about the dark seeers boots what would u take for em

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
noooooooooooooooooooooooo its the diabolical Lord Daegan and his quick witted antiqs always gets him ahead of the game

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@ivester77 lol, certainly I'm not THAT bad am I? Dangit, we just collect the same thing. If I had noticed the non-replica armor I'd have gone after those too! Great catch by you!