• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares and Server Births

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling the following items on ATL. Reserves are firm. Will take the highest offer (after reserves are met) that stands for a 24 hour period. Thanks and good luck!
rares3.png

1. CLOSED/WINNER 75m @Kolka PAID THANKS!
2. CLOSED/WINNER 50m @chargar42 PAID THANKS!
3. CLOSED/WINNER 55m @PoTTy MouTh PAID THANKS!
4. LOWERED Reserve 200m
5. CLOSED/WINNER 150m @Jason-
PAID THANKS!
6. CLOSED/WINNER 50m @Archnight PAID THANKS!

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@jopromol Didn't I win that necklace a month or so back. I tried icq you but didn't get a response.

Thanks

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@jopromol Didn't I win that necklace a month or so back. I tried icq you but didn't get a response.

Thanks
Not that I'm aware of. What's your ICQ pampa? I'll check the history on the necklace- I have tried to sell it once before but I don't remember getting an offer.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found what you were referencing @Pampa DH . It was a little misleading tbh... because I said I'd take highest offer after 24 hour... you offered 100m but there was a reserve of 150m on the necklace (its on the picture) so no one actually won it. Here's the link [Selling] - I Stole This Necklace!