• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] rarefest transfer thread

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know the next rarefest is a month away but most of us already know what needs to end up on LS from everywhere... i will personally be xferring from LA to LS if anyone has anything there to move... i will set up a mailbox on steps soon for dropoff if anyone needs anything xferred, my house is southwest luna within gates for anyone looking :)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be heading from Atlantic to Napa in a couple weeks. Then from Napa to fest 1 week befor the festival.

I'll have plenty of room (not gonna have near as much gold to transfer, spending it fast!)

:gee:

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be xfering from Gl to Fest. I will post a date later on.
*packs bags*

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill be xferring from Chesapeake to LS and can bring stuff for people

i need a transfer from: Catskills, Europa, Atlantic, Napa Valley, Drachenfels, Great Lakes, Origin, Oceania

hokuto, izumo, balhae, aririang, yamato

lemme know if you need anything xferred or can help me out, thanks!

my icq is 102388892

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm coming from Atl, will have plenty of room. PM or icq me if ya need anything from here

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vendors are popping up in a week, now is the time to figure out how we are all getting our items to ls...
my mailbox is up on la if anyone needs anything xferred from there, just drop a bag with ur items and a book with ur name and icq #... will prolly be xferring thursday or friday, vendors are going up saturday... my house is in luna on lake austin, south west side with RARE on the roof, called the Asylum Rares Museum

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be x-fering from Atlantic and Lake Austin to Lake Superior as well, with plenty of room available. I for sure need a x-fer to Lake Superior from Catskills and Origin

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
neptune, i have a few items on sonoma i need xferred if u could help me out with this :)
also, i have items on origin and pacific that i definitely want moved, and a few minor things on atl, legends, baja, and napa that id like moved but not truly that important, thanx guys :)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still got room on Atl for people who need items brought over. Will update as my packies get filled.

Recieved so far:
Demonous

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
neptune, i have a few items on sonoma i need xferred if u could help me out with this :)
also, i have items on origin and pacific that i definitely want moved, and a few minor things on atl, legends, baja, and napa that id like moved but not truly that important, thanx guys :)
np ill make a thred in a few days that way everyone can get there things together.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've got lots of room coming from Atl (sad face) so if anyone needs a ride don't hesitate.

I've got stuff on GL, Sonoma, and Napa.

F

Fraggles

I need 25 items transferred from origin if anyone comming from there icq is 369214966

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm leaving from Napa Sunday. Lots of room just give me a shout.
Athelas I see you need something moved from Napa I'll drop you an ICQ.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still have room left on Chessy if anyone needs anything brought to LS, ill probably be xferring in the next few days

I still have items on the following shards that i would like moved to LS if possible: Catskills, Drachenfels, Legends, Oceania, Hokuto, Izumo, Balhae, Aririang, Yamato

lemme know if you need anything xferred or can help me out, thanks!

my icq is 102388892

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if anyones x fering from pac i have a few things that i need x fered please

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i now know 4 people that have stuff that needs to leave pacific... we should each toss in like 5 mil and buy the xfer heh

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be leaving GL this sunday night, let me know if you need a ride. ICQ 11210069. I also have a few things on pac that i would like to transfer.. Nabin are you leaving Pac?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only 1 item (neon blue picnic basket) to transfer from: oceania, wakoku, asuka if anyone is coming from those shards, please let me know. thanks !

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a few items on Pac, Europa, Baja, Sonoma, GL, LA, Mugen, Drach, Izumo, Chessy and cats if anyone is coming from any of those shards please PM me.

I will be xfering to LS from Napa as soon as I get an xfer token, also from ATL to LS.

I also need to swap about 15-20m on ATL or LS for Legends. (I need legends gold) and I need a lift from there lol :)

Thank you all in advance :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will handle Transfers for everyone from Napa, Pacific, Europa, and Atlantic. Leaving Tueasday.

Items will need to be in a bag with a book that contains your contact information.

Bags can be dropped off in the mailbox at my home on each shard. I will post tomorrow the locations on each shard once the mailboxes are set up

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really need to xfer stuff off of catskills, anyone know how i can get an xfer token over there, none in luna