• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] "Rare" vanilla plants grew today...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( I do not know how to post pics so please do not show me that train thing.

Picture the same all one color black & white plants we always had. This time labeled vanilla. Arg!

All that time growing the first ones, the sweet anticipation... ha! It is just silly.

The harps are awesome so are the cakes so ty for those team.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The OP is upset because they got something that everybody else wants? Crazy!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The OP is upset because they got something that everybody else wants? Crazy!
What?? Read again please. Like many others I grew hundreds of vanilla seeds from Exodus monsters. Not one produced a rare color. Then we were told (publish notes) we could get them from the naturalist quest. ( plant a green thorn at the end to go to the fifth nest)

I am upset because I was dumb enough to think we could grow all of the colors we had with the previous plants. Understand now? Instead we get the same black and white plants. Not white with green leaves, or black with green leaves.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that's what you meant, then that is what you should have said.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be happy with any vanilla plant in any color but plain.... these are also available if you do not complete the fifth nest, yes?

as for coloring, that's a very old gripe.... this pic is from a Stratics post two incarnations ago:

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be happy with any vanilla plant in any color but plain.... these are also available if you do not complete the fifth nest, yes?

as for coloring, that's a very old gripe.... this pic is from a Stratics post two incarnations ago:
I do not know about not completing fifth nest yet. Yes the solid color is old gripe but we have a new leader so I hoped.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How coincidental that I was talking with a friend last weekend about this very issue and that colored plants would be so much more desireable if they had kept the stems green instead of making the entire plant one color. I mentioned I had seen a post once that showed how awesome the plants would look if they had done it right instead of cutting the budget on art. Thanks for posting this and proving my point. :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely! Having the ENTIRE plant a single color is just WRONG!
*gets that off chest*

Just sayin.....:mad: