• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege 2014 Box(Sold) for Catskills Goodies, also Seige House(Sold)

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
House is Located, by running directly out east wall of Luna, 1st house you run into.

17/18. Neighbor to right is blocking it from being 18/18 max, but still nice.

Looking for some nice Catskills stuff in trade. Watcha got?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How much are you asking?

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Gem Taking offer on seige house, sorry for late response wasnt watching thread, shoot me pm or icq. Accepting catskills/atl gold/items

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can you have 2 house on an acct if 1 is Seige? If the answer is yes. May I please have a price on the house? I don't see your icq anywhere on here to q you. Mine is icq 662824926. Thanks :snoopy:

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes, because of Sieges restriction and lack of transferring items, players can have a house on a a normal shard, and a additional house on siege with no penalties. I placed thinking I would train and get into pvp on siege, and realized I enjoyed pvm and rare collecting more and kinda dont log in anymore on Seige. I will ICQ you later tonight.