• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare?!? Price Check

D

Doenut

I have a "slippery snake skin" that i found a while back and was wondering if this was a rare and if is then is it worth anything. Thank you for your help!!!

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this are not really rare, they dropped a while back during the invasion dealing with the ophidians.

Some people might not agree with me about them not being rare but if you killed the snake spawn you got one almost ever time. I have about 100+ of these locked away in bank.

But you can't them anymore so someone there might be a market for them.

D

Doenut

Hmmm Thank you very much for your response. So they are a lot like the books of truth (except for more often dropping). You probably hit the nail right on the head. I will hang onto it, i just put it in my little museum at my house for show. Now that I know what its from I can tell spectators. Thank you again!

S

Sorcon Gartius

I'd hang onto it definitely. Personally, I have a couple bags w/ 125 of those so I'm sure many other people do as well right now.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supposedly we will be able to turn them in soon along with ophidian rations and orders and stuff.

I'd love this to take place because I would LOVE to get some lockdowns backa as well as some new content.

mmmmmmmmmmm new content

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I'd love this to take place because I would LOVE to get some lockdowns backa as well as some new content.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

D

Doenut

Well I can't say too much for new content I have only been around for 9 months. Still tons of stuff to learn and its always exciting. Thanks again for all your help. Its amazing what you can find at IDOCs.