• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet rare hiryu color

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still 4 sale?
The OP one is not rare. I just bought a Rare Green Hiryu on Atl for 12M Saturday.

If someone is stupid enough to pay me 130M for it Ill take it back and sell it. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont use EC but it looks like the OP is trying to sell one of the most common color Hiryus for 130M. :lol:

Mythius

Adventurer
Governor
I have several pre-patched rare hue Hiryu's on Atlantic that I would like to get rid of. Anyone interested in them? a few mil a pop?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have several pre-patched rare hue Hiryu's on Atlantic that I would like to get rid of. Anyone interested in them? a few mil a pop?
For those that do not know, the ones he is referring to are 4 slots.
You can put AI and poison on those if you want and put 110 scrolls on them. You would get looting rights in a group.

Hiryus, Giant and Fire Beetles, and Cus are not the same PP as Nightmares and WW etc. Those worked fine at pub 97. They were messed up at a later patch when they stopped dropping to the correct slot number like they did at Pub 97.

Mythius

Adventurer
Governor
Yes sorry, I thought most would know slot. I just realized I had them and apparently for awhile lol.