• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Easter Bunny?

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone figured out if there is a rare Easter Bunny? So far I have not seen anything that looks rare--just a lot of city names, and ordinary colors on the vests. If anyone figures out if there is a rare, what it is, please post. Thanks!

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have done 42 toons on origin and izumo and not noticed a rare one in color or location.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about rare colours but there is a rare location. Well that's what the publish notes say.

• An Easter Bunny raised in one of Sosaria’s various cities, with a chance at a rare location!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Blackthorn's Castle is the "rare" location from what I'm hearing.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think so too.

I've only got it once, on Great Lakes.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Out of the 55 I checked throughout all shards, no Blackthorn so I would assume that's the rare one, which would make sense :)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Royal City? I have more Holy Cities than that...but I think Blackthorne is the real rare--don't have any yet

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Royal City as well.. I've done 5 shards on 4 accounts and have only 1 blackthorn, so I'm pointing at it as rare

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Rare Bunny is the one named King BlackThorne's castle .. also the rare item FROM the Bunnies is the " chocolate jellybeans"

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On ANY of the bunnies you can get 1 item per every 24 hours .. maybe it will be the seemingly really hard
(rare? need a poll on that i guess) "Chocolate Jelly Beans" or just a duck .. it seems to be feast or famine heh

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As per my post in a thread on UHall will copy it over here:

2014 Easter Bunny Names:

Britain
Bucaneer's Den
Cove
Delucia
Holy City
Jhelom
Lakeshire
Luna
Minoc
Moonglow
New Haven
New Magincia
Nujel'm
Ocllo
Papua
Royal City
Serpent's Hold
Skara Brae
Trinsic
Umbra
Vesper
Wind
Yew
Zento

King Blackthorn's Castle

Bunny colors and duck colors:

I will post 'numbers' of how many I have received on shards a little later. So far although it is reported that the Blackthorns Castle one is the 'rare' I have found Yew, Moonglow to be rarer lol. Although I am only half way through checking.