• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Double Hit Spell Assassin Spikes

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All I picked up two Assassin Spikes with Double Hit Spell from an IDOC sometime ago that I am considering selling. As far as I can recall when the recipes first came out when combined with runic crafting you could craft with 15 Hit harm and then a chance to get an additional hit spell from the runic roll but I believe after a few patches this was fixed. I don't know how many there are in game or whether they have much value if this gains enough interest I will change it to an auction. Thanks for looking.

1. Assassin Spike #1.png 2. Assassin Spike #2.png

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one special will proc at a time for the record.

Reactions: Kas

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I never sold them there didn't seem to be much interest and wasnt sure of the value tbh

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the items with the name "Wounding Assassin Spike" is still craftable, but they cannot roll with 2x hit-spells anymore (since before imbuing).

Unfortunately, both of those were enhanced at some point, so they're probably unable to be imbued, unless they were enhanced After imbuing came out...
If not, you'll get a message something like: "The item is too old to survive the imbuing process."

These are the ones I have that were able to be imbued. *Both hit-spells can go off on a single hit, it's just a low chance when harm is only 15% + X% of the 2nd hit spell.
[Discussion] - Double hit spell weapon (melee)