• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Containers

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have been trying to research rare containers to see if there are any dark/evil named ones or unusual evil looking graphics that are also containers. I have not been able to run across any yet though, figured I would check with all you folks.... I am sure at least one of ya has tons of info on them, or maybe even some pics :)

Already have bone boxes, my char named bone boxes and the bone containers from Ant Lion etc. Just looking for a few really evil and rare pieces to put in my evil themed basement to be able to store things in.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one called a "red packet" which is part of an item set. Not evil, but the colors is a vibrant red and at least would stand out in decoration. I've always associated the color with evil because of the blood decor etc

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say haunted chest as well. Very cool. Also rare renowned chests like skeletal dragon, they dont spawn anymore.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks. Have the skelle drag and mongbat and a couple more that no longer spawn. I will have to check into the red packet and haunted chest.. Maybe one will show up at rares fest and I get a chance to snag one :)

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some cool Blackrock infected box names like Szavetra and A Daemon Berserker if not all of the blackrock infected boxes...

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duh, I should have thought of blackrock infected boxes since I collect them... *swats self* They are awesome... some really neat named ones too like Collector of Souls, etc.

Last edited: