• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rare Colored Armor & "A Repond Bow"

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings!
I just reactivated a very old account of mine that had been dormant for years on the Atlantic server. I came across a set of armor and misc. armor pieces that are a very odd hue. It's a cross between coal armor, shadow armor, and regular iron. Kind of a slight greyish tint. I unfortunately do not have any pictures right now since I am at work but I'll have them uploaded tonight for sure.
I do not recall exactly where it's from but I remember it being very expensive when I purchased it. I did some research online and could find nothing regarding the color. A collector speculated "miscolored ingots" or before they had colored ingots when the game was released. Had never seen it before though. None of the pieces have any tag [exceptional, crafter, etc.] Any speculation on what it might be? Once again, I'll have the picture up tonight.

Pieces include: chainmail tunic, plate leggings, chainmail leggings, plate arms, plate gloves, 3 random helmets.

Any ideas on price?

The other item is an old school "A Repond Bow" that's dark shadow color. I'm sure it's not super rare, but it's a pretty neat item.

Thanks!

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bump for anyone of interest. Still taking offers.

Also found a "Bow of Summer Wind"
Snow Elemental Slayer.
If anyone is interested.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm fairly positive they are old NPC armor. My guess is a full suit of the same color would fetch between 5-10m. The bow of summer wind and a repond bow are old Juka slayer bows. (I love those old slayer descriptions better!) Seen them lately for 100-200k

Hope that helps!

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info! I found a pretty good write up about the old NPC vendor armor from years ago. Posted the link on my second reply. Pretty interesting stuff.

I was hoping for something around the 5 mil mark for the armor. Let's see if there is a buyer interested in it for that much.

Didn't know Juka bows were that inexpensive. Bummer. Thanks for the advice.